Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The "big" hole doesnt look that big after all... :jay-he:
Idk ask @nik87 he'll give you some new reason now why Zoro being more injured and falling away from Onigashima and outside of the capital = ZKK
The same reason why Zoro staying on the Live Floor in ch999 = Zoro on the rooftop in ch1000? :goyea:
Everything is a step towards ZKK if you accept it as the inevitable outcome.

Zoro was a black dot next to pica even in that shot.
Yet bigger then the houses in Pica golem via size,how this make sense? That is just a visual aspect bro, you can see just BM in a view how she fall.

Did Oda made a sketch of the hole? Yes?
It is the half size of Onigashima based on Oda? Yes.
Are we see mountains around the hole who could not even fill up the hole? Yes.
Do we see a smoker, bigger then the mountains last chapter coming out and been small in compare to the hole? Yes.

The point is that the hole even thought beeing the half size of Onigashima, the hole deep that Onigashima in full height could fit it like 5-6times and we don't even see the end of the hole.

Believe me, the AP is insane in this one and we should get a calc later in the week for that since the info how deep the hole is,is very important. Going to link you guys the calc.

Ofc Whitebeard feat is still the best one.
But after that nothing stand in way of Law.

i dont argue that he will surpass Mihawk that is given , for now he is not there he has great power but still with some drawbacks and needs Enma to use that power, once he get rid of those drawbacks then he can fight the top tiers, for now alone he cannot win against the Yonko or the admirals that goes for Law and Kid too , the only one who can take on any one of them is Luffy.
Agree but Zoro is the closest, Belive me Oda knows, Law got so much hype because of how popular he got, recently,
Zoro is 2nd Most popular character in OP and it aint even close, in last World poll he got so close to Luffy, people were thinking he will be Num1. So Zoro is destined to be Num2 to Luffy by the End, which is fine, in a show with 1000s of characters. Zoro will be Top 5 strongest charcters of all OP by the End.

I think over time Oda definitely fell in love with Law character even if he said he had even bigger plans for Kid
Most of the fight was off screened i'm sure it was actually Kid who was the tank, taking most of the hits similar to Yamato in this regard he excels more defensively Law seems to have more AP and was the main damage dealer but this was still a team effort both deserve cred.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yet bigger then the houses in Pica golem via size,how this make sense? That is just a visual aspect bro, you can see just BM in a view how she fall.

Did Oda made a sketch of the hole? Yes?
It is the half size of Onigashima based on Oda? Yes.
Are we see mountains around the hole who could not even fill up the hole? Yes.
Do we see a smoker, bigger then the mountains last chapter coming out and been small in compare to the hole? Yes.

The point is that the hole even thought beeing the half size of Onigashima, the hole deep that Onigashima in full height could fit it like 5-6times and we don't even see the end of the hole.

Believe me, the AP is insane in this one and we should get a calc later in the week for that since the info how deep the hole is,is very important. Going to link you guys the calc.

Ofc Whitebeard feat is still the best one.
But after that nothing stand in way of Law.
Not houses,buildings. We saw the hole several times from atop and from inside and it can barely fit 3 big moms.

Agree but Zoro is the closest, Belive me Oda knows, Law got so much hype because of how popular he got, recently,
Zoro is 2nd Most popular character in OP and it aint even close, in last World poll he got so close to Luffy, people were thinking he will be Num1. So Zoro is destined to be Num2 to Luffy by the End, which is fine, in a show with 1000s of characters. Zoro will be Top 5 strongest charcters of all OP by the End.
no one knows but it doesn't have to be the case Zoro is Luffy's rayleigh but can you see for sure Reyleigh is stronger than WB and all others with exception of Roger?

Status
Not open for further replies.