Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda always have had a problem with sizes and heights and is frequently inconsistent with them as seen with Moria, Kaido and Big Mom often being taller and bigger than they are supposed to be or with Wadatsumi or the Yeti Cool Brothers being supposed to be bigger than Oars even if they are smaller in the manga and that Luffy and Zoro continued to use Oars as the reference in size during Dressrosa arc when they saw Pica's golem.

Who cares, that move almost did BM in. It’s clear from the dialogue BM was almost finished, she can’t even move from Kid’s attack anymore. She was desperate and got some energy back ’cause Law and Kid’s crews are holding them back
the fuking bombs were more effective than the 2 finisher together that all I get from this chapters.
Mom is laughing about Law finisher right after she took the attack same goes for Kidd.
Time to enjoy next raw in 2 weeks see ja guys (fantastique to end the cope of 3 fandom all in 1 chapter, well done Oda:suresure:)

Look at the diagram the skull could easily cover the entire hole but apparently its halfthe size of onigashima
Then it is the 1/3 of Onigashima, which would be still big.
We see the mountains around Wano, they are pretty huge, yet they can´t fill up the hole:

And to made it clear, the diameter of the hole is just secondary, more important is how deep the hole is and it clear far far far larger then Onigashima:

And we don´t see even the end of the hole, based on Attack potency this feat is pretty crazy, it also had a previous calc who put it into large island lvl, a feat was already made and posted by Steven:
Assuming it's not 4km, but 16km (to fit Onigashima), and 5.7km deep (base of Onigashima)

Pulverization: 61.13 Gigatons (Island level)

Vaporization: 7.3 Teratons (Country level)
It is not big as Onigashima, but it is easily 30km deep which make the feat even more impressiv, I think we should get new calc this weekened. But for sure this feat is island-large island lvl, pretty sure the new calc will made it even more clear.

Now that Kid/Law vs Big Mom is over, some considerations.

- Law was truly impressive. His techinques were amazing and he got singled out by Big Mom for the level of danger he posed. Some thought that he was going to play a more support like role (to Kidd) but instead he was the most impressive one. Law is easily the strongest supernova after Luffy and Zoro currently.

- Kidd desplayed great endurance and tankiness. And he is overall very strong but he did not certainly take that role/status of a rival who is close in strenght to Luffy. His crew is miles behind as well. And I expect the gap between him and Luffy to grow even bigger further down the story. Oda could have given him at least the final hit and instead Big Mom got ended by bombs lol.

- Big Mom. Very endurant. She also had some nice applications of her fruit (taking life spans to power up, using his ability for her damaged bones etc.). She used CoC at least off screen but it would have been nice if Oda had bothered to draw a couple of panels with those. She also didn't have awakening and I would have never expected that. Her overall offensive prowess hasn't impressed me much and it got ridiculous in certain situations. Not to mention that Law and Kidd came already injured and Hawkins also interferred against Kidd for a portion of the fight. I had her ranked at the bottom amongst the other emperors and admirals and I go with that right now as well.

- The fight had some very nicely drawn panels.

Yet bigger then the houses in Pica golem via size,how this make sense? That is just a visual aspect bro, you can see just BM in a view how she fall.

Did Oda made a sketch of the hole? Yes?
It is the half size of Onigashima based on Oda? Yes.
Are we see mountains around the hole who could not even fill up the hole? Yes.
Do we see a smoker, bigger then the mountains last chapter coming out and been small in compare to the hole? Yes.

The point is that the hole even thought beeing the half size of Onigashima, the hole deep that Onigashima in full height could fit it like 5-6times and we don't even see the end of the hole.

Believe me, the AP is insane in this one and we should get a calc later in the week for that since the info how deep the hole is,is very important. Going to link you guys the calc.

Ofc Whitebeard feat is still the best one.
But after that nothing stand in way of Law.
Why the fuck you people discuss sizes, the most inconsistent thing in one piece. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.