Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Big mom negged niji and yonji so they get negged by law and kidd too.
And i mean both together against just one law or kidd and they are negged like nameless fodder.

I agree with you on the PIS restriction of Big Mom, but to extend that to thinking Zoro is above Law after all the versatility AND consistent AP he has shown is too far.

King would get wrecked by Big Mom in the PIS nerfed level she fought Law and Kidd in.

Also don't forget that King also engaged in PIS fighting Zoro, not using his lunarian defense in favor of speed, engaging in melee because he "loves swords" despite Zoro overdrafting haki and lifeforce and being on a time limit.
Nope she wont lol
Bigmom with advcoc restricted aint doin nothing to King lol

Her homies are trash especially hera lmao

Aint even a fan of Kid like that.
Luffy = Kid according to Oda. Not sure why you ppl keep getting mad at me when Oda was the one who made the portrayal:few:
Kid never was on Luffy's level, safe perhaps before the timeskip.

It has been glaringly obvious since Dressrosa that the Supernovas would never be a true competition for Luffy.

WCI was the nail in the coffin and Wano is the laughing over the grave.

Holy crap, I didn't even see the panel of Zoro falling down until now.

Very good, between the grim reaper and this fall what greatness does Oda have in store for the Grandmaster now?

:finally:

That dudesaid himself his durability is a level above kaidos.
You have no argument here chrono
Yh and Zoro proceeded to cheat lmao and wait till his durability is gone in speed mode. Did you read the fight upside down lmao.

Zoro is a cheating beta cuck. Waited till poor Albert was as durable as a Skypeian human, and then proceeded to attack.
Post automatically merged:

Oh a sanji wanker how delusional. Lol dude needs cyborg shit to keep up with the big boys.
I guess you cant say anything. G’day

Yh and Zoro proceeded to cheat lmao and wait till his durability is gone in speed mode. Did you read the fight upside lmao.

Zoro is a cheating beta cuck. Waited till poor Albert was as durable as a Skypeian human, and then proceeded to attack.
Post automatically merged:

I guess you cant say anything. G’day
“Cheat”

coming from mr sneak attack and daddy genes lol

Big mom negged niji and yonji so they get negged by law and kidd too.
And i mean both together against just one law or kidd and they are negged like nameless fodder.
Yea when they use they awakening cus that the first time she felt real pain lol so shoutout to niji and yonji for pushing them that far YC level for sho

At what point did King damage Big Mum with a physical attack?

Law and Kidd both did signficant damage to the point of her using her own life span to heal.

King never attack Big Mum.
That makes king even more impressive. He didn't damage her physically and yet she was left with amnesia while law and kidd been hitting her left and right and she isn't even unconscious

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yh and Zoro proceeded to cheat lmao and wait till his durability is gone in speed mode. Did you read the fight upside lmao.

Albert still had ancient zoan durability same as queen you clown and besides it made no difference alber was scared of zoros attacks even in defense form.
Oda put that there for a reason.
Besides dont talk about cheating when sanji had help from chopper marco a prostitute and a rat.

I wasnt going to rant about BM but how is her fruit isnt awakened. She has it for 63 years.
Even Law and Kid awakened their fruits but not BM.

Nerf after nerf Oda didnt even let her use AdvCoC and he defeated her with bombs.
You can feel Oda in this fight. He didnt even let BM to hit them with AdvCoC

Albert still had ancient zoan durability same as queen you clown and besides it made no difference alber was scared of zoros attacks even in defense form.
Oda put that there for a reason.
Besides dont talk about cheating when sanji had help from chopper marco a prostitute and a rat.
Lmao no he didnt you lying cuck. Zoro attacked him everytime when he was in his base mode. Not Hybrid nor Zoan. Dont lie.

”Buh…Buh…Zoro could cut him in flame form” Never happened….pointless fanfic

Status
Not open for further replies.