Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totaly take my L this week.
And i totaly understand that some expected more from the captain, me included, but Oda prefers to bend for popularity polls i guess.

But (!), the slander against the captain, the trolling and the downplay here is just ridicilious. He still took down an Yonko (with Law), which has never happened before (beside a WAR against Whitebeard). Compare this to Sanji, Jinbei or something is just a joke.

I understand you dont like the character, but get some respect for a man taking down an Yonko.
He pushed BM out of onigashima , even jimbe can do that with law's help

Law's ability was the VIP which negated her use of DF

And i totaly understand that some expected more from the captain, me included, but Oda prefers to bend for popularity polls i guess.

But (!), the slander against the captain, the trolling and the downplay here is just ridicilious. He still took down an Yonko (with Law), which has never happened before (beside a WAR against Whitebeard). Compare this to Sanji, Jinbei or something is just a joke.

I understand you dont like the character, but get some respect for a man taking down an Yonko.
Oda has done a shitty job with his powers besides the railgun.

Whatever is displayed/Oda wants us to believe and the execution of credibility are different things.

Luffy > Zoro > Law >= Kidd > Yamato > Marco > Sanji > Killer >> Jinbe

Do you agree?

Yea I'm respect him for letting the bomb finish the job cus he wasn't enough good assist

He’s living rent free in their heads lol

More and more we see Yamato is a walking spoiler and she read Loden's journal, better keep her away from the crew as far as possible.
At this point, it doesn't matter. SH will come to know many things in wano once the battle is finished. Besides, the sooner SH learn few things, the sooner we get some actual revelations related to one piece and stuff. And it won't be a spoiler at this point. SH are near end to their journey.

Its amazing….if you think about it. Law literally has done everything useful.

- His attacks were doing the real damage
- He created the Quiet room and countered Meme
- He cut Misery and stopped her

All Midd did was push her into the hole, Law already created. But Law couldve easily done that as well.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Law the pure swordsman goat:milaugh:
Law is the least pure swordsman there is, lmao.
He didnt use a single sword technique in the who fight.
His sword is just a steel bar that he uses to channel his DF abilities through...

Regarding Law cutting Misery, idk why y'all are losing your minds about it.
It simply means that the construct made of fire and lightning is tangible and cuttable by anyone.
Law doesnt have the technique to cut either fire or lightning and even with his Ope powers, Prometheus wouldnt be affected by his cuts.
Cutting Misery is not more impressive than cutting some rocks.
Law is welcome to prove me wrong by cutting intangible things like fire any time he wants.

aint no way i'm putting Kid above Zoro now
It has crossed your mind that Lidd, Law or anyone else from Worst generation could be above Zoro? :eeke:
Heck, forget Worst Generation, nobody is above Zoro, not even Death itself. Zoro plays in a different league.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Yh and Zoro didnt participate in this fight. He had tag team with his best friend Sanji lmaooooo. Zoro did not and will not participate in the downfall of any Yonko.
I know than you love zoro and want sanji would be like zoro, but sanji doesn't have friend.
Luffy and kuina are zoro best friends

He did by simply fighting in the rooftop.
I know it still hurts that the only time sanji ever saw kaido was when he was scared shitless of boro breath:josad:
He didnt. He got killed by Albert and will be saved by plot. Law and Midd defeat Meme, and Luffy defeats Kaido.

Poor Zori….Sad that his fanbase want him to get credit for a fight he hasnt been in. Goes to show yall are not satisfied with what hes done lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.