Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest L is the wanker that push Law hole bigger than Onigashima and stronger than Hakkai that clown please take the L:suresure::kuzanshut:. They are extremely delusional so much about powerscalling:milaugh:

I cant stop laughing seriously.....bigger than Onigashima and stronger than Hakkai they said....:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Literally were doing mental gymnastics with hill/mountain sizes when the sword in the middle literally illustrated how small the hole is

She basically never attacked them on panel for real.
She defeated them off panel.
Then she lowered her guard. They got up and attacked her, and she basically only tanked their attack, trying some counterattacks, but that's it.
Advanced Conqueror? She forgot she has. Even when she was punching Law, she "conveniently" forgot about that. Weird...

Well, congratulations for Kidd and Law in giving their 110% in 2 vs 1 to have their attacks tanked and laughed by Big Mom.
Especially Kidd's.
At least with all the possible PIS, and "help" from Kanzenbo and the bombs, they managed to BFR her.
She was not KOed. She even smiled at Kidd's attacks and that was after receving Law's one before.
In 1 vs 1 they are nothing to her. They just BFRd her like in chapter 1009, just with greater coreography. They coudn't defeat her even with all the advantages, and that's now clear.

Expectations: Kidd will 1 vs 1 Big Mom after Law heavily weakened her.
Reality: Big Mom tanked Law's attack, told Kidd to come with more because that was good but not remotely enough. Kidd came with his own and she still tanked.
They needed massive PIS, all the advantages of being 2 vs 1, external help from external advantages all to a pityful BFR. She was absolutely conscious after tanking their attacks one after another, she was never KOed, not even remotely!

Losing by BFR clearly implies that they could not defeat her with a conventional victory, like the one Luffy is going to have with Kaido, Zoro had with King, Sanji wirh Queen and so on.

Well, King already did that at the beginning of the arc, in 1 vs 1 and without all that fuss.

Law is pretty impressive, though. No doubt.

Zoro > Law >= Kidd
I agree with you on the PIS restriction of Big Mom, but to extend that to thinking Zoro is above Law after all the versatility AND consistent AP he has shown is too far.

King would get wrecked by Big Mom in the PIS nerfed level she fought Law and Kidd in.

Also don't forget that King also engaged in PIS fighting Zoro, not using his lunarian defense in favor of speed, engaging in melee because he "loves swords" despite Zoro overdrafting haki and lifeforce and being on a time limit.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I totaly take my L this week.
And i totaly understand that some expected more from the captain, me included, but Oda prefers to bend for popularity polls i guess.

But (!), the slander against the captain, the trolling and the downplay here is just ridicilious. He still took down an Yonko (with Law), which has never happened before (beside a WAR against Whitebeard). Compare this to Sanji, Jinbei or something is just a joke.

I understand you dont like the character, but get some respect for a man taking down an Yonko.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Cope the New generation also has Sanji and Bepo lmaoo

Oden’s prophecy my asscrack. You just want Zoro to get credit for Meme’s defeat lmao. He literally did nothing but get nearly killed by a clown. Cry
Cry more this is between the SNs and the yonko that page showed other characters too.
Odens prophecy was shown with the 5 standing on a pageand yonko on the other it doesnt get any clearer than that.

Zori doesn't have better chances than them at beating her either.
Comparing Zoro alone with Law + Kidd is the most ridicolous and dishonest thing.

Make it two Zoros in 2 vs 1, like Kidd and Law were in 2 vs 1. Give also them PIS.
Two Zoros would murder Big Mom. She eats Adv CoC Dragon Damnation from one, the very second after that the other comes with Adv CoC Ashura.
She doesn't lose by BFR. She dies.

Cry more this is between the SNs and the yonko that page showed other characters too.
Odens prophecy was shown with the 5 standing on a pageand yonko on the other it doesnt get any clearer than that.
Yh and Zoro didnt participate in this fight. He had tag team with his best friend Sanji lmaooooo. Zoro did not and will not participate in the downfall of any Yonko.

I totaly take my L this week.
And i totaly understand that some expected more from the captain, me included, but Oda prefers to bend for popularity polls i guess.

But (!), the slander against the captain, the trolling and the downplay here is just ridicilious. He still took down an Yonko (with Law), which has never happened before (beside a WAR against Whitebeard). Compare this to Sanji, Jinbei or something is just a joke.

I understand you dont like the character, but get some respect for a man taking down an Yonko.
To be fair. The dudes here have to pretend BM is unimpressive.

Kid is like Yc1+ tier.

Strong enough to beat Marco but its not easy

Status
Not open for further replies.