Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He clearly was hurt. Just because he was KO'd doesn't mean he can get up and start fighting again lol.
its litearly what we saw in the chapter, bigmom slams queen and then he reverts to humen form and acts dead and next chapter he is smoking a cigar and making a plan to get bigmom, dont argue against the actuall manga unless you try to push an agenda.

its litearly what we saw in the chapter, bigmom slams queen and then he reverts to humen form and acts dead and next chapter he is smoking a cigar and making a plan to get bigmom, dont argue against the actuall manga unless you try to push an agenda.
He was clearly hurt lol. We literally see Luffy running like a bitch from BM and he is stronger than Queen or Sanji

Big Mom literally was up right away while in Udon passage of time was emphasized
Queen showed conciousness in 7 pages. Literally Meme moved a bit and then we see Queen thinking. We even see his arms moving and him using his DF upon ”defeat”.

She never knocked him unconcious. If being put to the ground constitues to defeat…then again Franky beat BM

It can be interpreted as him being scared because zoro can damage him regardless just like he did with an onigiri earlier in the live floor.
Even in speed mode zoro in one attack cut through the zoan durability that sanji needed marco chose chopper and a rats help to break through.
It can be interpreted that King knows that Zoro knows how his powers work….and now he has to be carful around him. Thats how I interpret it.

No he didnt cut through Zoan liar. Post the panel

In fact Kid and Law technically didn't beat Big Mom at all. She took several bombs in the head. Throughout the fight she tanked Kid and Law's ultimate attacks. She was still quite nerfed by not using her Advanced Kings Haki.

On the other hand, special mention to Trafalgar D Water Law, I take my hat off to him! I did an excellent performance against Big Mom with his awakening. His ultimate attack is exceptional, he perfectly masters his OP OP nomi.

Kid on the other hand is not at all impressed in the whole Wano / Onigashima arc, I find him borderline useless in this fight by the way. I find that Kid is just a Franky more with his robot, his magnetism otherwise well... That's all... Huge disappointment on the Kid case.

He didn't awaken any Advanced Kings Haki, didn't do anything crazy against Kaido, against Big Mom it's better but it sucks compared to Law. I don't know why people see him as a rival of Luffy, Luffy is far but far stronger than him in all areas. Luffy defeats Kid without even giving himself 50% at this point let's be clear

Albert still had ancient zoan durability same as queen you clown and besides it made no difference alber was scared of zoros attacks even in defense form.
Oda put that there for a reason.
Besides dont talk about cheating when sanji had help from chopper marco a prostitute and a rat.
King and Queen were 5% apart in bounty and strength and were defeated in back to back chapters. Sanji fought both and made no distinction, Marco fought both and made no distinction.
Queen had cyborg enhancements, (including durability boost), King had lunarian abilities including durability boost.

In terms of their fruits, are you seriously going to claim an agile speed boosting flight fruit had the same level of durability boost as a brachiosaurus? Pteranodon have thin, semi hollow bones.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It can be interpreted that King knows that Zoro knows how his powers work….and now he has to be carful around him. Thats how I interpret it.

No he didnt cut through Zoan liar. Post the panel
If thats the case he could just remain in defense mode and be invincible but he didnt he knew it didnt matter.
King vs Zoro still hurts i know no aerial battle for sanji.
But oda portrayed sanji as neg diff material for king earlier you should have paid attention.

If thats the case he could just remain in defense mode and be invincible but he didnt he knew it didnt matter.
King vs Zoro still hurts i know no aerial battle for sanji.
But oda portrayed sanji as neg diff material for king earlier you should have paid attention.
Yes but of course plot helps and protects Zoro….and Albert gets out of Flame mode cause Zori needs to win.

Nope he didnt. Sanji clashed easily with his CoA and Flame Mode without even his Vinsmoke PU. Then King sneak attacks him whilst he talks to an 8 year old. Exo Sanji folds him into oblivion.

Queen showed conciousness in 7 pages. Literally Meme moved a bit and then we see Queen thinking. We even see his arms moving and him using his DF upon ”defeat”.

She never knocked him unconcious. If being put to the ground constitues to defeat…then again Franky beat BM
Some think Big Mom defeated an ancient Zoan in Queen with those two nameless, hakiless punches when way more prominent attacks of her have had the effects of mosquito bites on people lol.

Queen was playing dead, with his thoughts being shown soon after. He got hurt by Big Mom but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.