Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 interesting points,
Zoro body changed position even after saying that Zoro cant move. So something tangible happen which we dont know.
From this:

to this:

So after Zoro face the reaper is lying on his back, meaning something happen to Zoro body. There is blood so something hit Zoro.

I have 3 options:
First: Marco is the one to get to Zoro
Second: Zoro end next to Yamato
Third: Zoro fall from the sky and end in Ebisu Town (perfect to close his adventure in Wano, aka ZKK over the capital).

Oda aint dropping random panels for fun, Zoro plot is moving to something very significant.

There are a few user that aim to the black blade which is something that can happen in Wano.
Zoro didnt move. He hallucinated or saw the Grim Reaper in his mind. He has not changed position since fainting

She basically never attacked them on panel for real.
She defeated them off panel.
Then she lowered her guard. They got up and attacked her, and she basically only tanked their attack, trying some counterattacks, but that's it.
Advanced Conqueror? She forgot she has. Even when she was punching Law, she "conveniently" forgot about that. Weird...

Well, congratulations for Kidd and Law in giving their 110% in 2 vs 1 to have their attacks tanked and laughed by Big Mom.
Especially Kidd's.
At least with all the possible PIS, and "help" from Kanzenbo and the bombs, they managed to BFR her.
She was not KOed. She even smiled at Kidd's attacks and that was after receving Law's one before.
In 1 vs 1 they are nothing to her. They just BFRd her like in chapter 1009, just with greater coreography. They coudn't defeat her even with all the advantages, and that's now clear.

Expectations: Kidd will 1 vs 1 Big Mom after Law heavily weakened her.
Reality: Big Mom tanked Law's attack, told Kidd to come with more because that was good but not remotely enough. Kidd came with his own and she still tanked.
They needed massive PIS, all the advantages of being 2 vs 1, external help from external advantages all to a pityful BFR. She was absolutely conscious after tanking their attacks one after another, she was never KOed, not even remotely!

Losing by BFR clearly implies that they could not defeat her with a conventional victory, like the one Luffy is going to have with Kaido, Zoro had with King, Sanji wirh Queen and so on.

Well, King already did that at the beginning of the arc, in 1 vs 1 and without all that fuss.

Law is pretty impressive, though. No doubt.

Zoro > Law >= Kidd
it’s seems to be Zoro>sanji=law>kid

Kidd: What's so scary about the chants of a dying old woman!!!
Law: "R Room"
Law: Your death throes are an eyesore...!!! (Lit. Your death throes are doing my ears in...!!!)
???: Those two are not letting even a drop of their lifespan get stolen!!!
???: Do they not have even an inkling of fear for the Yonko!!?
Misery: Hold tight Mama~!!! I'll save you now!!!
Law: *Toss*
Law: If it were the man I owe my life too, I'm sure he'd have done this...
Kidd: Damn Emperor! You just don't know when to give up do you...!!!
Kidd: I'll make sure to lend you hand on your way to hell!!

:steef:

Congrats to Linlin btw
She did the best she could against that monstrous attack
:goyea:

2 interesting points,
Zoro body changed position even after saying that Zoro cant move. So something tangible happen which we dont know.
From this:

to this:

So after Zoro face the reaper is lying on his back, meaning something happen to Zoro body. There is blood so something hit Zoro.

I have 3 options:
Second: Zoro will fall near Yamato
Third: Zoro fall from the sky and end in Ebisu Town (perfect to close his adventure in Wano, aka ZKK over the capital).

Oda aint dropping random panels for fun, Zoro plot is moving to something very significant.

There are a few user that aim to the black blade which is something that can happen in Wano.

Anyway the reaper has to be a presence (so something only Zoro saw coming)
Franky aint finding Zoro he is inside, and Zoro is falling when he is outside.
I think Reaper is a representation for the attack from the medicine. It seems like he took the attack. Thats why he is bleeding this much.
I like the first option the most. Marco can also heal him for a brief of time.

2 interesting points,
From this:

to this:

I have 3 options:
Second: Zoro will fall near Yamato

Anyway the reaper has to be a presence (so something only Zoro saw coming)
Franky aint finding Zoro he is inside, and Zoro is falling when he is outside.
I thinthink he will fall on Wano so he already in place to cut Kaido in front of the flower capital

Status
Not open for further replies.