Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why you've gone on ranting instead of trying to debunk a single point which you know you can't. Cry
I was the one presenting the objective facts in the first place, and you replied with your pile of stinky pile of shit called your head canon.
You expect others to take your bullshit seriously, much less debunk them? Learn to understand how powerscaling works first, kid.

Aww stop projecting your tears on me bud, its getting disgusting. I am crying with laughter though. Entertain me further.

Shambles is literally him switching places with a nearby object. He ain't got time to react and teleport in that scenario?
Can king attack Law with a completely different weapon mid attack?? Pretty sure, he’d just be fucked up. So what’s even ur point lol, his mobility restricted in that moment.

Hell can King react to prometheus mid attack, if so based on what...
What excuse do you have for the panel of him struggling to dodge iron homies?
Panel? If ur talking about the panel I think lol. U really are butthurt right now, post it real quick!!!!!!

You think Oda will have Luffy share his final battle?
When he didn't even let him share the Kaido fight??
Imu would be more op than Blackbeard who is more op than kaido, at least luffy need help to weaken imu, it won’t be a true 1v1 when oda can’t even give luffy a true 1v1 with kaido

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
After being knocked out multiple times, resting , an having Kaido fight 15 other people.

Let’s not start being delusional.

Luffy helped, vs ever arc villain he fights. U idiots are the last to bring up help. Name the last character luffy beat without massive help/plot.... An he didn’t need a bomb cause 20 other characters already injured Kaido lls.
Mother of double standards. Is this the same guy who's been saying Zoro did not significantly damage Kaido? If Zoro, the guy who damaged Kaido the most, didn't damage him significantly, then it means the others did even less making the overall damage insignificant meaning Luffy did the most work against Kaido. How is everyone besides Luffy suddenly getting credit for damaging Kaido rn? lmao

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He has something superior to harming exterior - he completely destroys the opponent from the inside.

He is stronger than Zoro at this point, and any attempts to downplay him is just hilarious.

His kroom literally slices into the enemy via intangibility and went through Onigashima like it was nothing. These are feats that Zoro can only dream of.
The very fact that he needs to skip the exterior is proof that his attack isnt strong enough to do what even Zoro's low tier attacks can do.
Saying that Law is above Zoro, at any point in the story, is beyond ridiculous. You cant compare such people to a warrior such as Zoro.
His kroom doesnt slice anything at all, it mimics a ghost sword, it simply passes through everything without affecting it thanks to room.
Zoro doesnt need to dream of such weak feats, he already has feats that Law will never achieve.
Your chances are better against Luffy. There, Law might have a chance but against Zoro, no chance whatsoever.

brook has a specific DF counter to big mom… Law just plainly said fuck you With plain sword slashes to a yonko’s final attack

so again, you can try and spin this however you want but Luffy lost to Doffy the same way Law lost to Doffy… if you are saying law’s fight skills are not good enough for Doffy then clearly that means Luffy, the top fighter of the alliance, isnt good enough too

If by fighting skills you mean like physical stats like Speed, DC, AP, durability, mobility and the like then NO… Law has been keeping up with Luffy and Kid since the fuckin rooftop and they have all kept up with the yonko… Until Luffy jumped in power using AdvCoC, there is no way you can say Law’s combat prowess was lacking
If Law can cut something easily without any haki and DF ability involved, it means it isnt impressive. If he cut some rocks, would you be impressed by that too? Because cutting Misery is at that level, it is simply tangible and cuttable unlike Prometheus. "Yonko's final attack", you need to drop that trash. Just because Yonko farts, doesnt mean it is impressive. Big Mom has proven herself incompetent over and over.

There is no spinning. Neither Law nor Luffy were good enough to beat Doffy in 1vs1, for different reasons. Law's fighting skills arent tied to Luffy's fighting skills with an umbilical cord... What is confusing you? Law and Luffy would make a complete fighter, they each have what the other lacks. Law has lethality, Luffy has fighting skills. If only they could use fusion, we could get a competent fighter...

With fighting skills, I mean his inability to land clean hits on Doffy. Unlike him, Luffy is able to do that. Keeping up with two immobile Yonkos doesnt grant them the ability to keep up mobile and good fighter like Doffy. Just because they are Yonkos, doesnt mean they are better at everything than Doffy, I do hope you understand that. So, ability to land hits in 2vs1, on slow and immobile target like Meme doesnt equal to landing hits on Doffy. Law's combat prowess is lacking, just because the two Yonkos are not good fighters, doesnt mean Law is good fighter himself. I shouldnt be explaining this to you, these are the basics of combat... If you dont believe me, wait and see Law's next fight.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I was the one presenting the objective facts in the first place, and you replied with your pile of stinky pile of shit called your head canon.
You expect others to take your bullshit seriously, much less debunk them? Learn to understand how powerscaling works first, kid.

Aww stop projecting your tears on me bud, its getting disgusting. I am crying with laughter though. Entertain me further.
You didn't present any facts.

All law done is sneak attack.

Kaidos defence >>>>>>>>> memes
King's >>>Kaidos

Kaido no sold gamma knife an internal attack

It's your headcanon law can do anything to kaido after it was no sold.

In years?!
When was the last time you read a chap?
Practically almost never.

I was an anime addict mostly, for over 10 years and not really a manga follower. I did watch every episode until Zou kicked in.

I built my knowledge mostly by chapter spoilers here on WG, discussions, and personally checking pieces of story by myself every now and then to confirm what folks were claiming.

B

Ballel

Imu would be more op than Blackbeard who is more op than kaido, at least luffy need help to weaken imu, it won’t be a true 1v1 when oda can’t even give luffy a true 1v1 with kaido
We have no idea about imu's strength at this point in the story, so it's pointless to speculate.
All I know is that one piece is the Luffy show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Technically speaking, teleportation is the fastest any person can get. But Big Mom's slow ass and her homies are landing hits on Law left and right. Law's got the same teleportation against Doffy but it barely helped. His reactions aren't that good.
Big mum is so massive, she distorts the time around her, so even when he teleports, he will land later, since the time is different around her.

Status
Not open for further replies.