Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now where’s the panels of King being attacked, while tanking an attack?? Irrelevant context, just that irrelevant content

This guys air slashes, can be dodge by dragon Kaido. At point blank hardly range hardly impressive
:jackcopium:

No u weren’t lol, anyway it’s easily debunked by Law dodging assign Aoe completely moments earlier.

Lls we both know this was what u originally we were talking about... But it’d course look idiot so u choice wisely. Now how bout those feats, implying King can react to prometheus mid attack.
:lulz:
Has Law even hit Kaido or BM without it being a sneak attack?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
>completely ignoring the difference in power between Law's attacks.

Gamma knife:

Kroom:Puncture Wille

One is an attack that failed to kill Doflamingo, the other is an awakened attack that Shockwaved through Onigashima.

Yeah...do they both look the same to you?
IT COULDNT EVEN STOP MEME WHOSE DEFENCE IS SHIT COMPARED TO KAIDO
Which is the whole point

Ztards aren’t the forum. Everybody knows Law>>King
I am not going to argue who wins but i really want to know, how you or other people know that king's weakness is internal damage?
I've been reading so many comments after zoro beat king, about king's weaknesses.
Some times is speed others it's CoO, mochi and now it's internal damage, but how do people actually know?
It wasn't the case that when king's fire was on an armour was protecting him isn't?
I am not trying to bs you but all i know is that when king's fire was on he was the closest being of actually calling invisible, even closer than the Yonko.
Sorry for my English

I am not going to argue who wins but i really want to know, how you or other people know that king's weakness is internal damage?
I've been reading so many comments after zoro beat king, about king's weaknesses.
Some times is speed others it's CoO, mochi and now it's internal damage, but how do people actually know?
It wasn't the case that when king's fire was on an armour was protecting him isn't?
I am not trying to bs you but all i know is that when king's fire was on he was the closest being of actually calling invisible, even closer than the Yonko.
Sorry for my English
What’s it matter?? Basic room cuts split King competely in 2

IT COULDNT EVEN STOP MEME WHOSE DEFENCE IS SHIT COMPARED TO KAIDO
Which is the whole point
Like I said, only reply when you aren't drunk on copium. Just sit down and let the adults do the talking. I am not gonna lower myself debating someone who can't tell the difference between two attacks with massive difference powers in attacks seriously.

It is like trying to explain why just because a character tanked Jet Pistol, doesn't mean that he would be able to tank King Kong gun.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Like I said, only reply when you aren't drunk on copium. Just sit down and let the adults do the talking. I am not gonna lower myself debating someone who can't tell the difference between two attacks with massive different powers in attacks seriously.
You've got no argument

One was no sold

And one didn't do that much to someone with far far inferior defence

Keep crying

Status
Not open for further replies.