Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Getting slapped around by Kanjuro is a lot to go through? :christugh:
Getting the dog shit beat out of him by Kanjuro, almost getting executed by Kaido himself, watching 2 of his very close friends get horribly injured in front of him (He doesn't know they're ok), sacrificing 20 years of his life in order to turn into a big dragon. And the pressure of having to lead Wano in general. That's a shit ton to go through as an 8-year-old.

Last edited:
To get the biggest output he can get which is directly proportional to the Rroom's size which by extension directly proportional to the length of his sword. That's how Law's room works. When it's come to Room, the bigger the room is, the stronger is his cutting ability. In Kroom, the longer the room is, the stronger are the shock waves which is the reason why the second Shock Wille was more powerful than the first Shock Wille. If it's the tip that he was worried about, leaving it open in the mid-air would solve the problem.
i dont understand how these people are saying that law was holding back against a yonko with his last attack .

To get the biggest output he can get which is directly proportional to the Rroom's size which by extension directly proportional to the length of his sword. That's how Law's room works. When it's come to Room, the bigger the room is, the stronger is his cutting ability. In Kroom, the longer the room is, the stronger are the shock waves which is the reason why the second Shock Wille was more powerful than the first Shock Wille. If it's the tip that he was worried about, leaving it open in the mid-air would solve the problem.
The bold is absolute headcanon. Law doesn’t get a stronger cutting ability by extending his room, he is just able to cut everything and manipulate everything in it. “Everythjng within his room is a patient on his operating table”

There’s no proof of the first Shockwave being stronger than the second Shockwave either. What did happen is that Law hit BM in multiple regions second time around.

I think Oda left the hole floor out for a reason. That floor is probably bigger than we realize.

What’s it matter?? Basic room cuts split King competely in 2
I don't think that's the case , especially if you think that vergo or even smoker were blocking hits inside law's room.
I truly believe that this kind of attack wouldn't work on jack either whom i view as the weakest of the calamities.
If law could cut everyone would have tried to cut the Yonko as well but he knew it was pointless.
Again i am not saying that king would win but the guy has taken so much hate and i just don't get it..

Getting the dog shit beat out of him by Kanjuro, almost getting executed by Kaido himself, watching 2 of his very close friends get horribly injured in front of him (He doesn't know they're ok), sacrificing 20 years of his life in order to turn into a big dragon. And the pressure of having to lead Wano in general. That's a hit ton to go through as an 8-year-old.
Yeah, nah, I think he can, should, and will take more. :brootea:

‘cause Kaido wasn’t the one getting hit with Law’s awakening :kaidowhat:
Momo bites him and he screams like he got shot lol
The devil fruit awaking give you special moves. It drain law stamina for using his fruit power.

Gamma knife like shockwaves attack that what big mom is complaining about law attack because it act like shockwaves attacks.

Turn out you just need advanced coa to hurt big mom since it still act like shockwaves damage to body.

Yawn

Kaido called gamma knife a trick

2 drops of blood is irrelevant

Kaido no sold a 10k km fall
Meme was gonna die falling off the chateu

Meme needed hardening to block g4
Kaido no sold it

Meme gets hurt by a metal bull
Kaido needs ACOC to do NON SHALLOW DAMAGE

His defence is on another planet to hers

So no laws kroom ain't doing shit
So much bullshit headcanon, also completely ignoring that Big Mom was gonna fall into the fucking ocean, and will survive an explosion dwarfing the Flower Capital.

Spitting blood is not irrelevant when it still showed that Law's weaker attacks like Injection Shot was already starting to deal damage no matter how weak it was, and Shock Wille is literally on a whole different level of damage.

Besides, defenses are irrelevant in the face of Law's hax that just bypasses it and strike them internally. It becomes a matter of Endurance.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So much bullshit headcanon, also completely ignoring that Big Mom was gonna fall into the fucking ocean, and will survive an explosion dwarfing the Flower Capital.

Spitting blood is not irrelevant when it still showed that Law's weaker attacks like Injection Shot was already starting to deal damage no matter how weak it was, and Shock Wille is literally on a whole different level of damage.

Besides, defenses are irrelevant in the face of Law's hax that just bypasses it and strike them internally. It becomes a matter of Endurance.
Gamma knife melts insides lmfao
You can't just endure it and move on
Doffy had to repair his organs
The fact kaido is fine means it did NOTHING to him he's not enduring all this time with no organs

Yes laws hax bypasses and does nothing to kaido we've established this

You dumb. I'm not even on about that fall of meme. I'm on about the one in wci when even her kids thought she'd be fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.