Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man if you don't enjoy one piece just drop it.
You don't have to keepreading for a single character.
Why not? Why cant someone read a series because they enjoy one character in particular?

whats the problem with that? You saying you have to love everything in the series to keep reading it?

I like to how "drug hallucinating side effects" is now a logical explanation for Zoro when not even 24 hours ago, people like @Ssg super suit coby told me that makes "zero sense" and I had no reason to think that being the case.

:handsup:
" Hallucinations are where someone sees, hears, smells, tastes or feels things that don't exist outside their mind. They're common in people with schizophrenia, and are usually experienced as hearing voices. Hallucinations can be frightening, but there's usually an identifiable cause."
The hallucination moved Zoro around, how amazing is that? :crazwhat:

Spitting 2 drops of blood is nothing
Kiku got more blood from kaido
Chopper got way more blood from Queen and that was outright stated to do nothing

His endurance is crazy
But it's irrelevant
Gamma knife fries organs
Kaido isn't walking around with his organs fried all this time
He no sold it

More tears
Every point of yours is easily bodied

Okay Zorotard.

Now find someone else who is willing to deal with your bullshit while I get some quality sleep.

:cheers:

I guess you meant CP0
Same goes for me, I'm assuming Izo is being defeated and Marco won't intervene otherwise there would be no sense in them splitting in the first place. They must be defeated/forced back somehow and the only unoccupied fighters with the skill to take on them are Killer and Jinbe. This won't happen probably, but would be an hell of a scene...
:jordanmf:
CP0? I doubt Lolda will do something as risky and repetitive as Robin being captured for the second time, tbh. :quest:

Killer and Jinbei going up against CP0 is something I don't mind seeing since a W against CP0 will boost their bounty to over a billion each (which they deserve). Maybe that's why CP0 is first made through to go Drake, Apoo, and Izo? :hope:

Anyway, this certainly is a more interesting match-up compared to the wish of Cook FC (Lanjino vs CP0). :kobeha:

The Grim Reaper? Dunno where Oda is going with this. Can either be a physical manifestation of death or a visual projection of the pain he's going through. 50/50 for me.
Like I said, it if was all in his mind, I doubt his blood would have been all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.