Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much bullshit headcanon, also completely ignoring that Big Mom was gonna fall into the fucking ocean, and will survive an explosion dwarfing the Flower Capital.

Spitting blood is not irrelevant when it still showed that Law's weaker attacks like Injection Shot was already starting to deal damage no matter how weak it was, and Shock Wille is literally on a whole different level of damage.

Besides, defenses are irrelevant in the face of Law's hax that just bypasses it and strike them internally. It becomes a matter of Endurance.
Let it go, this guy thinks Gamma knife = Shockwille levels of internal damage. Buzz fry of a small knife compared to a shockwave from his entire cursed sword.:suresure:

The devil fruit awaking give you special moves. It drain law stamina for using his fruit power.

Gamma knife like shockwaves attack that what big mom is complaining about law attack because it act like shockwaves attacks.

Turn out you just need advanced coa to hurt big mom since it still act like shockwaves damage to body.
No, Law’s awakening bypass all external defense even haki. Unless Kaido’s organs are made of diamonds, he’d take the same amount of damage and he can’t heal bones like BM

Imagine Momo bites, and Kinemon was already making him scream like a puss. Law neg diffed Kinemon rofl

No, Law’s awakening bypass all external defense even haki. Unless Kaido’s organs are made of diamonds, he’d take the same amount of damage and he can’t heal bones like BM

Imagine Momo bites, and Kinemon was already making him scream like a puss. Law neg diffed Kinemon rofl
Kaido doesnt need hardening to protect himself from a pre advCoa king gun

Momoron couldn't even catch a cold, mate. :kuzanope:

There was blood all over the place on the pics, so it was likely the Reaper's doing. :bamathink:

I am more interested to know whether this business with Calli is over and done with or still ongoing, tbh, than I am in Hiyori vs Orochi or Luffy vs Kaido. Easily the most unpredictable plot point introduced alongside Law & Kidd vs Linlin. :kawak:
I guess you meant CP0
Same goes for me, I'm assuming Izo is being defeated and Marco won't intervene otherwise there would be no sense in them splitting in the first place. They must be defeated/forced back somehow and the only unoccupied fighters with the skill to take on them are Killer and Jinbe. This won't happen probably, but would be an hell of a scene...
:jordanmf:

The Grim Reaper? Dunno where Oda is going with this. Can either be a physical manifestation of death or a visual projection of the pain he's going through. 50/50 for me.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Is Zoro a Yonko?? Last time I checked King lvl characters had no problem hitting him
Zoro is not a mere Yonko. His balls arent that tiny.
Also, check your eyes because King couldnt land hits on Zoro.
The only time he did was when Zoro came out of backward roll while King was in speed mode and even that is questionable if Zoro blocked it with the sword in his teeth or not. Landing hits on Zoro is nearly impossible, he is an entirely different league.

I like to how "drug hallucinating side effects" is now a logical explanation for Zoro when not even 24 hours ago, people like @Ssg super suit coby told me that makes "zero sense" and I had no reason to think that being the case.

:handsup:
No, it is the least logical explanation. Oda didnt wake Zoro up to hallucinate just for him to go back to sleep.
Development in this chapter killed off all the ideas except the one that it really is the grim reaper.
What happened there will be revealed moments before ZKK. Oda is just giving you chances to bet against Zoro.

After being knocked out multiple times, resting , an having Kaido fight 15 other people.

Let’s not start being delusional.

Luffy helped, vs ever arc villain he fights. U idiots are the last to bring up help. Name the last character luffy beat without massive help/plot.... An he didn’t need a bomb cause 20 other characters already injured Kaido lls.

Basic amputee slashes!!!Awakening overkill on a lowly YC
This is pathetic, Luffy and Kaido agreed he will not have excuses when he loses, the whole world will see this as Luffy's victory.
Luffy is more tired and damaged, coming into this final 1vs1 than Kaido, as per the Japanese Raw and common sense.

If you want to compare scabbards doing zero lasting damage, 2 minor non awakened attack from Law and 2 attacks that didn't even knock Kaido down from Zoro, to a 2vs1 and the bomb bs that big mom WILL use as an excuse, legitimately, then you are a delusional piece of shit, don't waste my time.

Gamma knife melts insides lmfao
You can't just endure it and move on
Doffy had to repair his organs
The fact kaido is fine means it did NOTHING to him he's not enduring all this time with no organs

Yes laws hax bypasses and does nothing to kaido we've established this

You dumb. I'm not even on about that fall of meme. I'm on about the one in wci when even her kids thought she'd be fucked up.
It didn't do *nothing* do Kaido, it made him spitblood. The Jet pistol equivalent of Law's attacks made Kaido spit blood.
This is one piece, Whitebeard could still keep fighting even with half his head gone. Endurance after taking severe internal damage is a thing.
It just shows that Kaido's endurance is crazy.

She never fucked up in the end, so it was pointless.

Anyways I am going to sleep. If your next reply still screams a lack of braincells, I won't even bother replying. I don't spend my whole day in here unlike you.

That makes the most sense logically, metaphorically taking that attack via hallucinating side effects cuasing him to now profusely bleed

@solis @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Ask D question

To the rest of the people that responded who has best chance of saving Zoro

Top option Franky via 1038
Next option Marco
Option 3 Yamato/Momo via seeing him fall
Option 4 someone random

IMO give me your thoughts
Speaking of random

Hiyori is on the island, I think she might also get involved

Gamma knife melts insides lmfao
You can't just endure it and move on
Doffy had to repair his organs
The fact kaido is fine means it did NOTHING to him he's not enduring all this time with no organs

Yes laws hax bypasses and does nothing to kaido we've established this

You dumb. I'm not even on about that fall of meme. I'm on about the one in wci when even her kids thought she'd be fucked up.
It doesnt melt Gamma Knife ruptures organs. If you are strong like Kaido and BM you can endure it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It didn't do *nothing* do Kaido, it made him spitblood. The Jet pistol equivalent to King Kong Gun of Law's attacks made Kaido spit blood.
This is one piece, Whitebeard could still keep fighting even with half his head gone. Endurance after taking severe internal damage is a thing.
It just shows that Kaido's endurance is crazy.

She never fucked up in the end, so it was pointless.

Anyways I am going to sleep. If your next reply still screams a lack of braincells, I won't even bother replying. I don't spend my whole day in here unlike you.
Spitting 2 drops of blood is nothing
Kiku got more blood from kaido
Chopper got way more blood from Queen and that was outright stated to do nothing

His endurance is crazy
But it's irrelevant
Gamma knife fries organs
Kaido isn't walking around with his organs fried all this time
He no sold it

More tears
Every point of yours is easily bodied

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
she also "barely" missed Kinemon and Kiku. There's nothing deep behind it, just people coping after their headcanons got shattered by the author
There's a bit of a difference between the two situations though. Yamato left Momo and it wasn't until a couple of chapters later that Kin and Kiku reach Momo. She didn't "barely" miss anyone here. With Brook and Robin, they're literally a few feet from each other on the same panel but just so happen to not notice each other.

All I'm saying is that Yamato has been pretty weird since she's been introduced and that I'm curious where Oda is taking her character.
:handsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.