Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
- Whether or not Zoro falls
- Finally addressing what is up with Hiyori and Orochi
- Maybe 1 more scene with Raizo/Fukurokuju
- What Yamato does next.
- Kaido potentially teasing awakening or some new form/move.
Do you think what Hiyori is doing right now implies that Act 3 might be ending soon?
:bamathink:
Post automatically merged:

- Live floor reaction of BM loss
- Zoro
- Yamato & Momo
- CP0 call the WG
- Chapter ends with Kaido vs Luffy
Oh yea, I forgot that we need to see CP0 coping again as we've seen throughout the arc.
:gokulaugh:

This chapter just took a huge dump on Luffy, most of the bombs remain where they were, Kazenbo is still there, unknown if Yamato noticed, Luffy will not destroy Onigashima, the bombs will. :kayneshrug:

Hiyori and Denjiro
-zoro meeting Yamato
- robin reading the poneglyph at the basement
- chapter ends with Kaido beating the shit out of luffy
After literally everyone won their matchups (at least one way or the other if we include the BM "fight"), I don't think Kaido is about to whoop Luffy's ass again.

Oda is using his usual formula once again: Kaido already defeated Luffy twice, all the other matchups are done ... Luffy will win this time.

Above 0%, doesn't sound like much but it's better than her nakama odds.
Her "nakama odds" died a looooong time ago. She has been irrelevant for almost 150 chapters/4 years now.

After literally everyone won their matchups (at least one way or the other if we include the BM "fight"), I don't think Kaido is about to whoop Luffy's ass again.

Oda is using his usual formula once again: Kaido already defeated Luffy twice, all the other matchups are done ... Luffy will win this time.

Her "nakama odds" died a looooong time ago. She has been irrelevant for almost 150 chapters/4 years now.
The formula is everybody wins = luffy loses or is taken out of the fight

Do you think what Hiyori is doing right now implies that Act 3 might be ending soon?
:bamathink:
Post automatically merged:

Oh yea, I forgot that we need to see CP0 coping again as we've seen throughout the arc.
:gokulaugh:
I think we'll finally know the meaning behind why she plays the Shimasen with a mask on (probably crying)

But it'll be dramatic (basically we'll see her play it as Luffy continues to fight Kaido).

She'll be part of the victory chapter im sure.

So what's the consensus on Soul Pocus being BM's awakening? That was her ultimate last gap move too, and she used it at the end of WCI too.

Kid = Assigned magnetism to other ppl

Law = Assigned R-Room to another person

Linlin = Rips the souls of another person instead of her own

Any thoughts on what the next chapter will focus on?
:zorothink:

I'm thinking it might be more of a transition chapter to help clean up more of the side things going on right now.
With so many characters in Onigashima it's always hard to say, but I'm guessing it's going to be one of those chapters where we cut to multiple places and check out what everyone is doing.
I hope we see Izo vs CP0 though, I think I'm the only one hyped for that fight.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
With so many characters in Onigashima it's always hard to say, but I'm guessing it's going to be one of those chapters where we cut to multiple places and check out what everyone is doing.
I hope we see Izo vs CP0 though, I think I'm the only one hyped for that fight.
If there's even a fight, there's a good chance that Izo might get the Drake treatment here in a way.
:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.