Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the narrator box saying that Kid and Law won, not the editor. It's clear that she didn't die from that, but I would say that this took her out of the arc until the end.
She didn't even got unconscious. This is not being defeated.
Post automatically merged:

That explosion was fucking huge,she might be Koed.
If she is koed than okay. But imagine how bad would be for Kid and Law that explosion being stronger than all of their attacks.

I bet she is not koed and that was not a defeated.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I guess she will stay to see Zoro killing Kaido and then she will get terrified by his power and will finally leave with her crew leaving Perospero behind.
I wonder. Why didn't think about asking Zeus or even Prometheus to just fly fucking ship up the waterfall?
:shame:

I get called that all the time. It's true I advocate for Zoro most of the time. You can decide whether or not I am a wanker after reading and understanding my posts.
Well some people will call you admiral or akainu wanker in future
Post automatically merged:

I wonder. Why didn't think about asking Zeus or even Prometheus to just fly fucking ship up the waterfall?
:shame:
Because they are dumb like eggman robot from Sonic games. Or they can’t lift the ship because it too heavy for them.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
And zombie Zoro will stop her.
Tbh.

Zoro vs Big Mom would be the weirdest fucking match-up I can ever imagine. Like there is literally nothing that would make this interesting aside from the fact that she is a Yonko.

It would be somewhat interesting if she knows Mihawk and maybe sparred him in the past when she was stronger or shit but now It's really weird to me.

Even vs Kidd and Law. Kidd stole something from her ( presumably Poneglyph blueprints ) and injured her Commander and she doesn't even say shit to him about that.

Tbh.

Zoro vs Big Mom would be the weirdest fucking match-up I can ever imagine. Like there is literally nothing that would make this interesting aside from the fact that she is a Yonko.

It would be somewhat interesting if she knows Mihawk and maybe sparred him in the past when she was stronger or shit but now It's really weird to me.

Even vs Kidd and Law. Kidd stole something from her ( presumably Poneglyph blueprints ) and injured her Commander and she doesn't even say shit to him about that.
zoro vs bigmom will be totally one sided from zoro until she uses advcoc , which she cant .

No, you just don't like the other explanations I've given you. Grim reaper could tie to Ryuma. It could tie to Enma. It could tie to anything in the fucking book, it does NOT have to mean he's recovering for your fan wish.

Do you even comprehend the blind biased words you are typing?
Idiot read. Already mentioned in my earlier comments that it can be sword, kuina, or ryuma related. I even mentioned that in those instances he wouldn't have to be healed but even in those instances it would still result in him achieving a black blade. Which is him still accomplishing something hence why the grim reaper approach is used. I have already explained all angle and all perspectives on this regardless if zoro heals or not

SANJI IS GOING TO RESCUE ZORO IN THE BRINK OF DEATH :finally::finally::finally:

HE IS GOING TO ASK LAW TO TRANSFER ALL THE PAIN TO HIMSELF WITH AWAKENING

WHEN ZORO SEES SANJI AFTERWARDS, HE'LL ASK WHAT HAPPENED
:crazwhat:

Sanji:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.