What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
This is why waiting for the end is key. Drake is back on his feet, so he’ll have more to do. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s the one to stop the remaining CP0 agent. Doesn’t appear like a whole group is needed. This could also be his way of returning his debt to Luffy after he accepted him into the fold, and a mark that he can be trusted.

Almost as if there’s 5 of them.

They’re obviously fighters, but Yonko tier fighters surpassing the admirals? That seems incredibly sketchy.
It'd be the part of endgame though lol. One avenue I've seen is the final war is a two parter. The first part being against the Marines and mainly Luffy and his crew fighting Akainu and the Admirals, then we move to the WG on Mariejois.The Gorosei however are pretty cleanly marked that you could have Luffy fight Im and Zoro, Sanji, Kid, Law and someone else (Killer?) fight the Gorosei.

At that point, it could be believable, considering it's a shonen and usually endgame antagonists are some of the strongest people in the series.

All I'm saying is it's weird for the Monk Gorosei to carry around one of the 12 greatest swords in the world (and a cursed blade no less) and not be really strong.

Gomu gomu no mi should not be special fruit . This is so disappointing. Some question are born these are
I think shanks know that from the begining of the series . Why did he eat this devil fruit ?
Luffy is famaous since ennies lobby . Why did world goverment (imu) wait for 2 and half year to kill Luffy ? And if awakening of gomu gomu is scaring so much for WG , why did he send cp0 weak guy ? They can send all marine to wano ?

And what is real name of gomu gomu nomi ?
The WG didn't wait 2+ years to try killing Luffy. Kuma said WG will be happy if he gave them his head. Akainu in war of the best tried to do it almost every chance he got, only that someone would get in the way. The reason Fuji isn't getting into any marine base is he's yet to take Luffy's head(and Law)... it's not that they aren't trying,they can't even catch him.

Gomu gomu no mi should not be special fruit . This is so disappointing. Some question are born these are
I think shanks know that from the begining of the series . Why did he eat this devil fruit ?
Luffy is famaous since ennies lobby . Why did world goverment (imu) wait for 2 and half year to kill Luffy ? And if awakening of gomu gomu is scaring so much for WG , why did he send cp0 weak guy ? They can send all marine to wano ?

And what is real name of gomu gomu nomi ?
I want to know why Oda waited until Wano to start teasing that Luffy’s fruit was special. I already know that Luffy himself is special, but wouldn’t it have made more sense for Oda to reveal that Luffy’s fruit was special in Enies Lobby? Rob Lucci is a government agent who is highly capable at his job. When Luffy’s gears were introduced, Oda could have had Lucci react to Luffy’s use of his devil fruit and say something along the lines of “So that’s why the fruit is special…”

Even if the fruit is special, Luffy didn’t know that when he ate it. He still had to work hard and show ingenuity in order to master it.

Yonko fans: “admirals can’t be Yonko level cuz then they would just beat the Yonko!”

Also Yonko fans: “there are FIVE Yonko level Gorosei just chilling in Mariejois!”

Surely people can tell this is moronic?
:ihaha:

Luffy's legendary DF awakening:goyea:

And after all the characters kaido has fought it Still will be an extreme diff fight:kayneshrug:
Awakening Luffy low diff kaido awakening form

sanji and zoro with their new PU have low diff king and queen now it's captain luffy's turn from low diff kaido with his new PU it's pure logic one piece

:cheers:

I want to know why Oda waited until Wano to start teasing that Luffy’s fruit was special. I already know that Luffy himself is special, but wouldn’t it have made more sense for Oda to reveal that Luffy’s fruit was special in Enies Lobby? Rob Lucci is a government agent who is highly capable at his job. When Luffy’s gears were introduced, Oda could have had Lucci react to Luffy’s use of his devil fruit and say something along the lines of “So that’s why the fruit is special…”

Even if the fruit is special, Luffy didn’t know that when he ate it. He still had to work hard and show ingenuity in order to master it.
Smells like last moment idea out of his insecurity of OP sales going down in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.