What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.

This chapter supports Zoro fighting Kaido again.

Luffy said this is last time using G4 and he won't stop until he's out of energy. Kaido won't be defeated after a few pages of Luffy attacking him. Big Mom received 2 and a half chapter before before was defeated and needed bombs to take her out. Kaido is not falling that easily.
Oda said readers focus on luffy as protagonist not your zolo.

Hot and young Big Mom! :steef::steef::steef:

Big Mom: "Don't you have a mouth?
Hello? Do you know how to speak?
Ma~~~mamahahaha!! How old are you?"
15~~~~~~!? How young!!!
Is this your first time joining Rocks?
Don't trust Rocks, he's not a reliable guy!!
I am Linlin!!
The woman who will be the king of the seas!!!
Nice to meet you!!"

Kaidou: "If you think about it...
I've known you for a long time, old hag...!!
Right when we just sworn to go and get the “One Piece” together, this happens~~~~~~!!!"
Kaido with the feels is best Kaido... :josad:

So you want Oda to do another asspull mink medicine?
Do you think Luffy beating Kaido from a few punching is not a asspull? Oda could have Marco heal Zoro.

Oda said readers focus on luffy as protagonist not your zolo.
Last year he said Shanks would make his move.

Zoro fighting against Kaido again doesn't take away from Luffy. You can't become PK by yourself.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Do you think Luffy beating Kaido from a few punching is not a asspull? Oda could have Marco heal Zoro.

Last year he said Shanks would make his move.

Zoro fighting against Kaido again doesn't take away from Luffy. You can't become PK by yourself.
ZKK will never happen cry about it

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
You and all the other haters are the one crying because you can't accept Zoro being strong.

The manga has proven so many wrong about Zoro. They claim Zoro wouldn't reach the rooftop, fight Kaido, cut Kaido, scar Kaido, obtain CoC/ACoC and so much more.
I know zoros strong bro but the only reason he was on roof because it was a supernova thing

Accumulated damage, Kaido has been damaged by the scabbards, roofttop folks, Yamato and Luffy.

Its implied that Kaido is abit weaker than he was before, and Luffy is having spewing blood for each direct hits, the damage over time will add up.

Theres no reason for nor is it possible for him to recover from such injuries quickly.

Yall just ignore the story to blindly ignore the story and its credibility to fanboy over the thought of ZKK, fairy tail level nonsense, then again random Mink medicine was also fairy tail level.

Even as a Luffy fan I don't think Luffy will KO Kaido but Zoro will not return

can you be more specific about this because all the things happened so far are because of the choices made by Luffy.....he didn't go to wano just cause someone said he has prophecy to fulfill....he went to defeat Kaido....
I think it is being heavily implied that the story of Joyboy is something of a prophecy and not merely some requirements that Luffy are meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.