What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like people are going to be really disappointed with this fight. It's definitely going to end by 1043. Like linlin, Kaido probably doesn't have awakening and his ultimate technique will just be him getting even more drunk.

Also, like I said, I'm not the type to bump people's threads just to laugh at them for being wrong. But a lot of people who were adamant ZKK would happen are going to take fat Ls pretty soon.

Yes, there is a very high chance Kaido will outlast G4. But that's why there's been all this build up about the gomu gomu no mi.
  • 1042- G4 Luffy vs Kaido and Luffy's ultimate attack
  • 1043- like 1040, we'll see that Kaido wasn't KO'd. Being out of haki, Luffy will have nothing else to face kaido with except for the gomu gomu no mi. This is where he will awaken and beat kaido.
This is genius!Kidd broke BM arm with just his fruit.Imagine if Luffy manages to turn into a giant and whoops Kaido's ass that way.

Zoro is have double pain thats need rest. You noob ZKK believers.
And?

Zoro was injured earlier and he returned. There is nothing stopping Oda from having him fight again.

Oda has hinted a ZKK since Punk Hazard. Why has Oda continued to focus on Zoro if he done? When did Oda have the double damage side effect? Why did Oda have Zoro face Death? There are questions some don't want to ask about Zoro because they are scared of the answer.

And?

Zoro was injured earlier and he returned. There is nothing stopping Oda from having him fight again.

Oda has hinted a ZKK since Punk Hazard. Why has Oda continued to focus on Zoro if he done? When did Oda have the double damage side effect? Why did Oda have Zoro face Death? There are questions some don't want to ask about Zoro because they are scared of the answer.
You need to accept zoro need rest for double pain.

Momonosuke tells Yamato that he already talked with Zunesha, but that he doesn't know any more details about the crimes Zunesha committed in the past.
I don't like this kind of dialogue between characters...this seems more like readers talking not the characters....Momo mentioning about Zunesha with the tag who committed a grave crime in past was also out of place...and now this that he doesn't know anything about it...this is just oda telling readers you won't get the info now, rather than characters talking.

I feel like people are going to be really disappointed with this fight. It's definitely going to end by 1043. Like linlin, Kaido probably doesn't have awakening and his ultimate technique will just be him getting even more drunk.

Also, like I said, I'm not the type to bump people's threads just to laugh at them for being wrong. But a lot of people who were adamant ZKK would happen are going to take fat Ls pretty soon.

Yes, there is a very high chance Kaido will outlast G4. But that's why there's been all this build up about the gomu gomu no mi.
  • 1042- G4 Luffy vs Kaido and Luffy's ultimate attack
  • 1043- like 1040, we'll see that Kaido wasn't KO'd. Being out of haki, Luffy will have nothing else to face kaido with except for the gomu gomu no mi. This is where he will awaken and beat kaido.
If Kaido goes down like that then I would have preferred zkk.

Not a fan of it but it's more impactful at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.