What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake and Apoo are Pageone level confirmed
I’ve always maintained that Drake was down there with P1, maybe even lower too. Why else would those two be sent with Hawkins to Wano?

Apoo though, at least this dude has some solid feats like 2v1ing Drake and Zoro. Did real damage to Luffy and Zoro and ate Punk Gibson while making them run away to conserve stamina. Apoo more real than Drake the L-rex.

Last edited:
People don't call Zorotards the most delusional part of the fanbase for no reason. Zoro could literally be pissing and shitting blood and Zorotards would still think it's a powerup or someshit.
They say not even Oda can stop ZKK:usoprice:

Imagine if they look like this now...
Instead we get a crying drunk and obese hag...
Reality and depression

I’ve always maintained that Drake was down there with P1, maybe even lower too.

Apoo though, at least this dude has some solid feats like 2v1ing Drake and Zoro. Did real damage to Luffy and Zoro and ate Punk Gibson while making them run away to conserve stamina. Apoo more real than Drake the L-rex.
True but he ran away from CP0 even though it was 4 vs 2

They say not even Oda can stop ZKK:usoprice:
I honestly feel like some of it edges on toxicity. Like its one thing if you just believe ZKK will happen. But its another when you act like its borderline confirmed and don't even want to consider the evidence to the contrary.

I also feel like a major motivation for the ZKK theory is the whole L/W culture within the fandom. Zoro fans wanted this moment where they "claim victory" against all the people who opposed ZKK, which is honestly 70% of the fanbase.

I think ZKK's definitely fallen into this sort of cult mentality where any evidence to the contrary is perceived as a sign that ZKK is now even more likely to happen. Honestly the only reason I entertained the possibility of ZKK was because of how vocal and fervent ZKK supporters were on this site.

The push for ZKK was so strong on worstgen that I didn't want to be wrong about it and then get called out(because that's a thing apparently).

But I've realized that a lot of content on worstgen is just circlejerk from the most fervent fanboys. ZKK was only so popular on worstgen because the idea was ridiculed everywhere else.
At least there won't be anymore spam thread essays about why ZKK will happen

Downside is that there will be spam threads about Wano being bad since ZKK didnt happen

Not really Rooftop G4 Snakeman is stronger than WCI G4 SM.
That's obvious.
But that will prove that Snakeman overall is a stronger form than Boundman.
Post automatically merged:

Current Linlin has her natural pink hair color at the age of 68.

I consider that to be an absolute win. :happinesspunch:
She is a genetic freak.
It's like being born with cheats for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.