What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was supposed to be Zoro's arc and he isn't even top 6 :milaugh::suresure::myman:
The fuck you smoking? Zoro is ez top1 of the alliance.

Sacaring a yonko in a 1v1 and beating YC1 after that is much more impressive than anything anyone else did.

-Law and Kidd ganged up on big meme and didnt even manage to properly beat her, they just dumped her fatass out of the island, Kaido's hoard of bombs realy did 90% of the damage on that.
-Luffy only got his ass beaten once and is on his way to get his ass beaten again, unless cp-0 interrupts the fight before that happens.

CP0 is a joke, their mission change every time they are show in the story, and they fail in all.

Kaido FB startig, cant wait to see to ser Rocks.

And finally this Orochi plot being solved, now only Momo and Luffy plots left

Big Mom continues to be one of my favorite characters, I really hope we see more characterization of her and her relationship with Kaido. She’s definitely one of the most complex characters in One Piece

The fuck you smoking? Zoro is ez top1 of the alliance.

Sacaring a yonko in a 1v1 and beating YC1 after that is much more impressive than anything anyone else did.

-Law and Kidd ganged up on big meme and didnt even manage to properly beat her, they just dumped her fatass out of the island, Kaido's hoard of bombs realy did 90% of the damage on that.
-Luffy only got his ass beaten once and is on his way to get his ass beaten again, unless cp-0 interrupts the fight before that happens.
So many jokes in one post.
Giving paper cut is more impressive than defeating an Yonko. Wow. No wonder coming from Zoro stan. Who else can be this absurd.

90% of damage from bombs? Trying to be conservative Zoro fan?? :milaugh:

- Luffy: "I won't stop attacking you until I run out of strength!!! I will definitely kick you out of “Wanokuni”!!!!".

So Kaido will survive :josad:
Not for long. :hihihi:

See, this is why I and so many people insisted that Luffy soloing Kaido and ZKK can coexist. Luffy will definitely knock Kaido off Onigashima and, by extension, Wano. However, Kaido's earlier statement that he will never give up on Wano means he will almost certainly try one last attack after Luffy yeets him. Zoro just have to ZKK at that exact moment. :getnappaed:

dude luffy's been using conq haki because it is because that it is more effective than ACOA. we don't know about the awakening. just stop assuming it. Gorosei might also want to kill luffy for some other reasons having so many troublesome people in their crew(especially robin) or else successfully teaming up with various powerful pirates(that's what WG thinks) like kidd and law who can even fight against a yonko and defeat her or else it might be because he wants to open the borders of wano(or even for saving wano and befreinding wano people you know strong samurai people and stuff),heck they might even want to get rid of luffy because if he defeats kaido it will cause a massive waves. in the pirate era. Until now yonko's are like guarding the one piece . Now that if yonkos got defeated then it will be even more pirates who will chase after one piece and that is a serious threat to WG.
Nothing that you said makes sense

WG have directly beneficial of Yonko going down. They just don't do it because they can't. They are too weak or can't risky sending all Admirals to defeat one of them.
The whole reason about SSG is to not rely anymore on pirates to have a force to balance the Yonko.

Not for long. :hihihi:

See, this is why I and so many people insisted that Luffy soloing Kaido and ZKK can coexist. Luffy will definitely knock Kaido off Onigashima and, by extension, Wano. However, Kaido's earlier statement that he will never give up on Wano means he will almost certainly try one last attack after Luffy yeets him. Zoro just have to ZKK at that exact moment. :getnappaed:
I believe it happen and everyone wins

CP0 is a joke, their mission change every time they are show in the story, and they fail in all.

Kaido FB startig, cant wait to see to ser Rocks.

And finally this Orochi plot being solved, now only Momo and Luffy plots left
They must have a win at least.

Maybe Kaido will die by them trying to help Luffy somehow, I bet.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
no will never be
trailer looks corny
shit remake
@Albino 👑 @Ghostly Reflections and I were talking it over and we think Carlton snorting Xanax before attempting to (accidentally) drown Will alongside Uncle Phil having a deem shame and or disgust of Will for being poor are all quality changes.

Bel Air > Fresh Prince, and I'm only halfway through ep 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.