What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it really is the Monkey King fruit with the 72 transformations or whatever? Could also just be a shapeshift/transform fruit or even "Ditto fruit" lmao.

Monkey See Monkey Do?

Luffy's DF resembles the Yami Yami no mi and I believe things can stretch when near black holes? Gravity/time dilation or something like that? I'm so rusty on my Physics and thus Cosmology knowledge or w/e lol.
Manipulating the White Hole, maybe?

na....theory is like, Luffy defeats Kaido, then Kaido awakens and all of a sudden tries to destroy wano for some reason...then Zoro flies to the sky and cut Kaido in the skies of flower capital....this is same as Luffy defeat and couldn't finish his only job in wano....but going by the Luffy dialogue and went into G4 form, that is what actually may happen....
sound like a very shitty fanfiction that only zolokeks would come up:gokulaugh:

Tbf, Luffy won't defeat Kaido was never a part of ZKK argument. As bad as Zoro fans, they always maintained it that ZKK only happens after Luffy defeats Kaido. So whatever Luffy says doesn't really effect the ZKK narrative as far as the believers are concerned. I think it's just the non-believers that are overly concerned about something they're sure will not happen.
I have seen this theory for 4 years so I don't think I need an explanation .
luffy has a villain in front of him , says what he going to do and that's exactly what will happen 99% of the time .
its ok for them to peddle their theory/headcanon around that doesn't concern me at all. acting like what luffy is insufficient when he says he is kicking kaido out of wano though but thinking zoro killing him is the true resolution to all of this is where I honestly have to laugh.

I cant be arsed if anyone kills a kaido who is practically finished and beaten nor do I think its particularly impressive.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
na....theory is like, Luffy defeats Kaido, then Kaido awakens and all of a sudden tries to destroy wano for some reason...then Zoro flies to the sky and cut Kaido in the skies of flower capital....this is same as Luffy defeat and couldn't finish his only job in wano....but going by the Luffy dialogue and went into G4 form, that is what actually may happen....
That still means Luffy made him vulnerable enough to be killed by Zoro. Just landing the finishing blow doesn't take anything from Luffy.

We're talking about character importance. SHs are the main cast and Zoro is next to only Luffy in terms of importance. You're reading the manga the wrong way if Kid and Law are anywhere close to being Luffy's equals. The difference b/w Law and Kid, and Zoro is that Zoro will achieve his dream while Kid and Law aren't even meant to be silver medalists. Just being a rival to Luffy doesn't warrant a place above Zoro.
Just create a spin off for zoro and he is not the protagonist its luffy.

So many jokes in one post.
Giving paper cut is more impressive than defeating an Yonko. Wow. No wonder coming from Zoro stan. Who else can be this absurd.

90% of damage from bombs? Trying to be conservative Zoro fan?? :milaugh:
No wonder zorohaters are all such pussies, you think getting your torso slashed open is equal to a paper cut.

Hope i didnt make you too mad with that, god forbid you damage one of your nails rage typing that.
:neesama:

Kidd and Law barely left any lasting damage on big meme by themselves, only thing that took her out of the fight was the massive explosion an you know it, just like they couldnt do shit against Kaido's skin.
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.