What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Fucking clowns out here who were saying these CP0 guys were YC1 or admiral level.

Kizaru literally lol’d at Izo + 4 other commanders, YC1 level CP0 agents my ass
Just how weak drake is ? :josad:
No diffed by Sanji ( everyone thought its just anime BS)
No diffed by CP0 who were equal to IZO who couldnt do shit to Kaido and was tired....

Drake.... Just how weak are you really?

Luffy's new technique is [Kyuutouyuu(dragon of 9 heads) (Hydra)]
Luffy stealing from Magellan sama, warden of Impel Down and a man once part of a legendary duo which gave the prison its reputation. What a GOAT :steef:

Izo and CP0 agent double KO? Lmfao, don't stress youselves too much guys, you have to go after the guy who is matching hybrid Kaido now :suresure:

We didn't get to see the Raizou's fight, who ended even after the one between two members of the new generation and one emperor. What a war it must have been :sighting:

Last edited:
The Luffy vs Kaido might end up being one of the most boring fights in Wano. So much of it is being off screened then we go back to it briefly with Kaido swinging his club, Luffy landing a hit and saying he’s going to kick Kaido’s ass for the 10000000th time
Pretty sad ngl

I love how Oda always makes the wrong choice with Luffy. It's become a tradition at this point.

So Gear 3 is fast enough for Kaido, but Boundman isn't? Sure let's waste some time with Snakeman fanservice because you've failed to make use of its true strength (attack speed) in any meaningful way.
I think it is just like G3 and G2 before the timeskip Luffy used G3 against Lucci but ended him with G2.

Status
Not open for further replies.