What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What makes it even funnier is people seriously believe I’m trolling

I don’t troll if it’s Sanji v Zoro. I wish people would understand I genuinely believe Sanji to be stronger and I always will
Yeah yeah you posted this a million times already.
Stop spamming that shit.
No one gives a shit whether you are serious or not.

This basically spells out all the scabbards besides Kiku and Raizo
Kiku and Raizo can damage Kaido dude… Kiku literally beat Kanjuro in 1v1 combat and Kanjuro is the one that beat Ashura… Even on the roof, Kiku and Izo were doing combo attacks against Kaido… Raizo has damage reversal hax…

All the scabbards are no joke… Which makes it all the stupider than Kawamatsu is on fodder control and Denjiro is nowhere

Rob Lucci is clearly the strongest CP0 Member

Eat shit haters
That’s bad then… Because Lucci is still the same rank as these CP0 in Wano… Robin classified all of them as “Masked agents”

So if Lucci is the strongest among these weaklings then he maxes out at like YC2

better hope there is someone above “masked agents” in CP0

@TheAncientCenturion @MarineHQ62 Holy shit X Drake fucking sucks :suresure: And the funny part is that this pile of trash will still be good enough to become an Admiral at EoS :gokulaugh:
Nobody ever said he'll become an Admiral, that's your salty ass coping with the fact that Fresh BM lost to a nerfed Kid and Law despite Hawkins giving Kid stab wounds.
:kuzanshut:

You said Kid, Law, Apoo, Drake, Zoro and even Apoo were needed to beat BM lmao
:milaugh:

That’s how you know Luffy is a different beast how in the fuck do you have 2 subordinates stronger than half the Supernova roster? Better yet 3 FUCKING 3???? Do you realize how pathetic that is????
Post automatically merged:

Kiku and Raizo can damage Kaido dude… Kiku literally beat Kanjuro in 1v1 combat and Kanjuro is the one that beat Ashura… Even on the roof, Kiku and Izo were doing combo attacks against Kaido… Raizo has damage reversal hax…

All the scabbards are no joke… Which makes it all the stupider than Kawamatsu is on fodder control and Denjiro is nowhere
Ok scratch that
I’m ngl i underrated Raizo and Kiku
But regardless that makes the SN’s look worse
Post automatically merged:

Wait I’m in the baiting room again? LOL i thought i was in the spoilers discussion….what’s going on with my IQ????

Status
Not open for further replies.