What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO
Oda legit throw CP0 hype away,I wouldn't surprise if Lucci and co also end as fodders, going used for Zunisha or BMp like Smoothie hype.

Overall a big L for Yonkou crew hater.
Like I remember few guys putting Drake and Apoo and other supernova above all vets since Urouge defeat Snack. Kinda bs and finally we got our answers.

Luffy and Law in DR where not better, but they got far stronger.

I mean Izo legit beat a guy who let Apoo run away and also defeat a number.
He has for right reason 510mio bounty on his head and he is probably not even the strongest vet of Whitebeard.

It shows again how strong Calamity or WB commanders are. Build different, supernova like Drake or Apoo are not even close to the lvl,Jozu,Vista,Queen,Jack would even clapp them with make sense since Apoo fear the shit for Queen.

This also hype the Scabbards, one of them is stronger then Drake/Apoo with shows how op they are. People sleep on Sulong Minks, they would even clapp Doffy ass.

Overall Izo hype indireclty hype the Scabbards and Yonkou crews.

The first question basically telling that the killing Luffy is much more harder than capturing Robin alive
A: CP0 is scared when they were told about killing him. They even complain saying it's impossible to kill him while interrupting their battle in front of Kaidou
Lmao the CP0 boss fear even Luffy and don't want to interrupting Kaido battle xD.
He should listen himself and not try to interrupting the battle,otherwise he ending also as hypetool.

Seems like the whole CP0 squad going to fall this arc too.
Lucci troup most like by Zunisha or Big mom pirates.
These in wano by someone else.

Shows how op Luffy is right now. Ofc Kaido too.

This is pretty off topic but I truly hope Greenbull’s Fruit isn’t just plant manipulation

I hope it’s Earth manipulation. I’m talking earth bending abilities with rock, Stone, metal, trees, vines, pretty much everything earth related

We already have Fire and Lightning and Smoothies fruit is the closest we’ll ever get to a Water fruit. Then we have Dragon who I’m pretty sure is a wind/air user

I typically enjoy animes that revolve around the 5 elements

This is pretty off topic but I truly hope Greenbull’s Fruit isn’t just plant manipulation

I hope it’s Earth manipulation. I’m talking earth bending abilities with rock, Stone, metal, trees, vines, pretty much everything earth related

We already have Fire and Lightning and Smoothies fruit is the closest we’ll ever get to a Water fruit. Then we have Dragon who I’m pretty sure is a wind/air user

I typically enjoy animes that revolve around the 5 elements
GB the Earthbender :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.