What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just Izo disrespect going around here disguised as Drake support, he has more than twice L Drake's bounty and if messed up Luffy and Zoro can slap Kaido then the man brave enough to use guns which were heavily nerfed outside of flashbacks and is a YC should be able to take out 1 CP0
:beckmoji:

Luffy's Whitebeard has always been Blackbeard.
since he most likely beats him
he isnt either

Luffy: "I don't care about your ambitions!!!
Especially when they make people of this country starve!!
Hah... Hah.
This is my final “Gear Fourth”!!!
I won't stop attacking you until I run out of strength!!!"
lol wtf

snakeman the final one?
:milaugh:

I don't think anybody thought Izo would defeat a CP0, it was assumed he would just slow them down. Man Oda did Drake so dirty holy shit
That was the case, @Sentinel said back then, yeah Izo going to get clapped like the majority thought back then.
I was just joking and saying to Senti, "imagine if Izo push them to high diff, could you imagine the meltdown and he was like, this never going happen lol" with I also thought and now look what happen, Izo perform even a far better feat...
:suresure::suresure:
I never would imagine Oda doing Drake and Apoo thiis dirty, making them looking like the last frauds, got overshinned by injuried nerfed Izo xD...

Can´t stop laughing...
:suresure:

since he most likely beats him
he isnt either

Luffy: "I don't care about your ambitions!!!
Especially when they make people of this country starve!!
Hah... Hah.
This is my final “Gear Fourth”!!!
I won't stop attacking you until I run out of strength!!!"
lol wtf

snakeman the final one?
:milaugh:
Probably just means "I will put everything on this", its a bit weird that he didnt use bound man but Oda probably realized that Snakeman is way cooler so fuck it

Remember before wano started,

when akainu vs izo and Whitebeard commanders debate, the opposite side say like ”why you are impressing by akainu feats, izo is trash. I bet kaido can one shot izo in one manga panel. Base or dragon - does not matter. “
Wano arc started :
The fact izo stunned yonko community and wished izo never fight kaido .because he damage kaido dragon zoan form.

Get ready guys, Whitebeard pirates will be still called strongest pirates crew which it is hypetool for Blackbeard pirates.

this theme of the awakening of the akuma further promotes the idea that ADV COC is just a part of the most powerful.

then , it is safe to assume that the GM is more afraid of the awakening of a fruit than people with adv COC

Status
Not open for further replies.