What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oda purposedly make marco split just for cp0 to not get neg by marco
That was the case, people really thought(me too) that Marco could help Izo, but it seems like Marco alone would beat them pretty easily if even heavy damaged Izo almost did it alone. Seems like that was the reason why he split Marco and put him away from the CP0.
Hope Marco plot is not over yet, a fight against Kaido would be great.

yeah perhaps
maybe in oda's mind since snakeman was revealed later
its meant to be viewed as stronger
but I see what the average boundman hit did to katakuri
and what the average snakeman hit does
boundman in power is tiers above.
I think Boundman has better raw power and defense is better, but in terms of attack potency Snakeman hit better and do the better damage, since the speed+force gain more power. I feel like Snakeman is indeed the attack version while Boundman is more for defense and raw power. Yes he send Katakuri away, Snakeman also did it and probably the attacks of Snakeman deal more damage.
Law and Kid as example.
Law attack hurt Big mom far more yet Kid attack send her far away.
It just one is the raw power when the another count for attack potency.

It seems like Snakeman is indeed the attack version who bring more force with the attacks.
Because that Luffy used it again as last trumpcard.

Gorosei: Kill Luffy right now even tho he's stalemating WSC right now. Oyea almost forgot just cut between the world class battle between two WSCs

CP0 right now:

Yea dont even think of sending Pluton or Admirals here, just wait for our glory after we stalemated Izo

Even the goroslaves have feelings

izo is strong but yeah
Yeah, but it's natural to compare him to Marco imo, they were in the same crew but Izo isn't even on Vista's level, Marco's bounty is much higher and he is Whitebeard's Right Hand, so it's obvious that Izo is supposed to be much below Marco on every single way, which leads to compare them with King, Queen and Jack for example

These 2 CP-0 guys are far below all of them

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
if he is his last fight yes
if luffy has another
questionable really .
bb is more comparable to xebec in reality.
Maybe but he'd still remain Luffy's greatest pirate rival. BB seems to follow Rocks' ideology but he's more like a dark WB. Oda even modeled his crew after WB's more or less. Besides, the ship numbers that are similar to division numbers, he gave the first ship to a guy who's been sailing with him for a long time even though he's not necessarily the strongest while the second ship is given to the second strongest guy in the crew that can question the captain's authority. I mean WB was wary of Oden's presence despite their close relationship just like how BB is wary of Shiryu.

@Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @MonsterKaido

I'm still on the belief that Big Mom will probably return for the Elbaf arc where Oda will most likely wrap up her character.

However regarding Luffy vs Big Mom because most characters on Onigashima think that she got "defeated" and we know the World Government and the rest of the world will eventually hear the news about her and Kaido's defeat, there is a slight chance that Luffy vs Big Mom might not happen.

But at the same time the fight could still happen not because Luffy needs to defeat her because she is a Yonko, but because they need to settle their grudge against each other.

Regardless if she is truly defeated or not, she is probably still going to come back for the Elbaf arc.

Also if she does play a role in the Elbaf arc, she is most likely going to get redeemed.

I think it's likely that he already has changed a lot without him noticing. I can see him going out of CoA, but noticing that he doesn't even have to rely on it that much anymore and therefore going on with a CoA less, but CoC supported Snakeman.

The twist would not be that he's running out of juice, but rather that Kaido pulls out a monstrous awakened form and Snakeman simply lacks the power to bring that monster down for good.
Which will then trigger his awakening.
The Cp0 agents get curbstomped in the crossfire and perhaps Drake makes a comeback with Zoan awakening aswell -which was already revealed then.

Status
Not open for further replies.