What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or because you dont know how. Because "muh MC" or "muh captain" is all you are able to come up with. :rolaugh:

Pretty much. A picture that was seen way too many times for anyone to be excited about it anymore...
AdvCoC strong enough to split the sky only 3 people on Wano are able to do and the other 2 are potentially top 5 characters.

AdvCoO can see into the future a feat no other SH can do.

AdvCoA (internal destruction) at a level he shits on Zolo's supposedly more proficient haki

Devil fruit potentially about to awaken and make him even more OP or Gear 5 which will make Luffy go from mid diffing Zolo to low diffing

:leohah:

Zolo's best feat surviving an attack and beating King (barely) before fainting. So imagine downplaying Luffy for if he gets beat by Kaido again despite the fact Luffy WILL beat Kaido a matter of when not if.

:kobeha:

I'd hide under my rock if I was a Zoro stan.

Y'all talkin trash on CP0 but ain't ready for Lucci Gucci :myman:
It all depends on how strong he is tbh.

Will you for example be comfortable with Lucci returning as strong or strlonger than Eustass kid for example?
Post automatically merged:

We already got a title similar to that in act 1, so It would be nice if the title for 1042 was something like: "Kaido vs the 5th emperor"
Or maybe Luffy vs Kaido 2 like bleach uses to do with its chapter titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.