What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffybros... I thought base Luffy was top tier, equal to Kaido... Why Snakeman? :saden:
Were you perhaps talking shit or you dont know how to power scale? Or both? :rolaugh:
If Zoro doesn't Kill kaido, will you admit that you might have gone overboard on the zoro wank?
ZKK doesnt affect Zoro's strength, he has already backed up all I claimed about his strength. Zoro wank goes only one way - up.
AdvCoC strong enough to split the sky only 3 people on Wano are able to do and the other 2 are potentially top 5 characters.

AdvCoO can see into the future a feat no other SH can do.

AdvCoA (internal destruction) at a level he shits on Zolo's supposedly more proficient haki

Devil fruit potentially about to awaken and make him even more OP or Gear 5 which will make Luffy go from mid diffing Zolo to low diffing

:leohah:

Zolo's best feat surviving an attack and beating King (barely) before fainting. So imagine downplaying Luffy for if he gets beat by Kaido again despite the fact Luffy WILL beat Kaido a matter of when not if.

:kobeha:

I'd hide under my rock if I was a Zoro stan.
All of that and still gets clapped in 20 minutes? What makes a smart man embarrassed, the fool is proud of. :risitameh:

Ulti makes this worse coz she stood up from a laser from big mom because the plot wanted her to get fucked by Nami… Yet Sasaki who is on her power level cannot stand up from one laser from Franky simply because the plot doesn’t want him to stand up
Big Mom's beam only grazed Ulti's side. Franky directly attacked in the wounded and weakened point of Sasaki's area that isn't armored.
"B-b-but"
Don't care. Bow down.

Luffybros... I thought base Luffy was top tier, equal to Kaido... Why Snakeman? :saden:
Were you perhaps talking shit or you dont know how to power scale? Or both? :rolaugh:

ZKK doesnt affect Zoro's strength, he has already backed up all I claimed about his strength. Zoro wank goes only one way - up.

All of that and still gets clapped in 20 minutes? What makes a smart man embarrassed, the fool is proud of. :risitameh:
Nik your downfall ever since Zoro went from fighting Kaido to King and fainted has been glorious. Would be dead without Franky.

Must suck knowing that your prize horse will always end up second best and watching the character you hate the most always come out strongest

:ihaha:

G

Gorosei Informer

So can we assume Zoro just hallucinating from the mink medicine effect? We don't see any shinigami nearby to Franky and Zoro location .
If this is really true too, I was one of the believers that it's a hallucination too, then all those who have been slandering and attacking @Pantheos for insisting and giving actual arguments to why he is hallucinating will have to do some real apologising lol.

It's really bothering me how Oda has just sidelined this plotline and not explained it as usual lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.