What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on. No it's definitely Tama.

There are many clues, but I won't spoil them. Once you open your eyes properly and read the chapter. You'll see.

First of all, erase Gum Gum from your mind. That was a red herring from Who's Who and discarded almost immediately. The real focus was Nika.

Second of all, focus on the chapter itself. The Gorosei have referenced a mysterious devil fruit in two chapters.

The first chapter: it ended with Zunesha.

The second chapter: It started with Zunesha.

Now, people have said it is Tama. And I'm one of them.

Use your brain: Where did Marco spend 5 chapters running? To Otama's side. Now why would he do that?

Speaking of Tama, where does her scene in this chapter come. Right after CP0, the others are snippets.

Now, what do CPO say: From Luffy, when they move to the mystery thing, they say; "This group."

In other words, the mystery thing has nothing to do with Luffy at all but with this group. Like, when you get familiar with Oda's style, you can read it.
dont tell me to "use my brain "
and then give me your speculation of who it pertains to like its confirmed.
rubbish

CoC awakened Zoan Lucci >>>
Lucci is our final hope for CP0.
In the movies he is strong enough to match Sabo.
When you are used as a hype comparison from an Emperor Executive, promoted to the most secretive and professional brench even After a loud defeat and are hyped as a Legend by men like Dobermann and Onigumo
You know you are that guy

It all depends on how strong he is tbh.

Will you for example be comfortable with Lucci returning as strong or strlonger than Eustass kid for example?
I don't expect him to be as strong as Kidd, that's probably to much, but around the YC1s? Yeah, I'm confident.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nik your downfall ever since Zoro went from fighting Kaido to King and fainted has been glorious. Would be dead without Franky.

Must suck knowing that your prize horse will always end up second best and watching the character you hate the most always come out strongest

:ihaha:
You will have to imagine my downfall while drowning in your own meltdown. :goyea:
What happened to your boy? I thought he was equal to Kaido in base, why G4? Explain yourself. :myman:

In a maximum of 8 chapters, Luffy will defeat Kaido. I find that Kaido was ultimately well respected by Oda. Kaido beat Luffy 3 times. In Chapter 923 In Chapter 1009 In Chapter 1013 .

He beat almost everyone on the island In addition, he alone carries an entire island, which is quite impressive. Kaido must have easily taken 70 hits since the start of Onigashima.

It's the final round and it's going to be close but Kaido will fall here I think Luffy will almost beat Kaido but this one will defend and show another ace and that's when Luffy will reveal his awakening or the Gear 5.

WB already knows Oden long enough to understand what he's gonna be like i.e., he was hard to control and Oden was exactly that. They had to keep watching him to stop him from doing whatever he wants, and the issue persisted even after he joined Roger. They shared a positive relationship unlike BB and Shiryu, so I can see why you might think they're different and I too am not saying they're literally the same. As I said, BB is wary of Shiryu in his own way. I am not saying they have exactly the same kind of relationship.

P.S.

Also, I don't think BB's talking just about trust issues when he says that.
I mean he's obviously making some kind of comparison b/w Aokiji and Shiryu but we can't know if it's just about the trust issue. Burgess' statement, "But, you see, I can't trust Aokiji!" doesn't go well in line with what BB says if BB was responding to Burgess saying he doesn't trust Aokiji in the first place.

It'd look like,

Burgess: "We can't trust Aokiji!!"
BB: "Zehahahaha, isn't Shiryu the same?"
Burgess: "But, you see, I can't trust Aokiji!!"

As you can see, it seems a bit off so I think BB's talking about something different.
"WB already knows Oden long enough to understand what he's gonna be like i.e., he was hard to control and Oden was exactly that. They had to keep watching him to stop him from doing whatever he wants, and the issue persisted even after he joined Roger. They shared a positive relationship unlike BB and Shiryu, so I can see why you might think they're different and I too am not saying they're literally the same. As I said, BB is wary of Shiryu in his own way. I am not saying they have exactly the same kind of relationship. "

you talk about him having the same issue in these crews but cant substantiate it with a panel
oden in roger's and in wb crew had the full trust of the crew and its captain . at no point was it ever questioned.
stop forcing your weak parallel .

the person who bb compared his relationship with shiryu with is aokiji
its right there in the panel for you to see.

"I mean he's obviously making some kind of comparison b/w Aokiji and Shiryu but we can't know if it's just about the trust issue."

I see it as just a trust issue
burgess says he cant trust aokiji
bb implies shiryu is the same
context is trust

"As you can see, it seems a bit off so I think BB's talking about something different"
doesnt seem off to me
but no point arguing what you speculate.

Status
Not open for further replies.