What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lucci turns out to be that strong, it means that he grew more during the timeskip than Luffy or Zoro which is why I don't think he would matchup to the Right Hand Men. I fully expect him to be a high tier though.
To be fair, I don't think Luffy was cleanly stronger than Lucci pre-TS.
Just like Luffy won't be stronger than Kaido after this fight..

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The only way to accurately powerscale is to go off recent feats

:kayneshrug:

Perhaps this is why you have a dog shit take on powerscaling

:kuzanshut:
What feats do you have lmfao
Hes lost like 4 times
Is gonna lose again
Soon he will land over 100 hits on a nerfed kaido and still not put him down even with acoc
For reference oden hit him once and was gonna kill him in a second hit
There's levels to this shit

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
you talk about him having the same issue in these crews but cant substantiate it with a panel
oden in roger's and in wb crew had the full trust of the crew and its captain . at no point was it ever questioned.
stop forcing your weak parallel .
I've been preaching they don't have literally the same issues; I even stressed it in my initial argument that Oden and WB shared a close bond. The kind of relationship they shared with their captains isn't even the primary reason why I said there is a parallel. It's merely an additional detail that I added to the fact that their strongest members are given the 2nd Ship/2nd Division. And I am not forcing you to accept anything; it's completely fine if you don't agree with me but don't twist things just to have your way with the argument.

the person who bb compared his relationship with shiryu with is aokiji
its right there in the panel for you to see.
I denied it nowhere. I said that in the very post that you've quoted:

I mean he's obviously making some kind of comparison b/w Aokiji and Shiryu
I see it as just a trust issue
burgess says he cant trust aokiji
bb implies shiryu is the same
context is trust

doesnt seem off to me
but no point arguing what you speculate.
Well, it's fine if you see it as having trust issues. But it's a fact that we don't actually know what Burgess said with BB that made him say Shiryu is the same as Aokiji. For all we know, he could've said, "Aokiji is too dangerous for us to make deals with," or something along these lines; to which, BB replied with, "Shiryu is the same, right?"

However, I took it as him just having some unspecified issue—because we don't know what they were talking about specifically—with Shiryu that made him say he's similar to Aokiji and then tried relating it with WB having issues with letting Oden join in his own way. I only said their captains are wary of their presence. You can be wary of someone for different reasons: It could be trust issues or it could be strength-related issues or it could be something else... I never said they share the same relationship or same issues, so please don't act like I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.