What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
To be fair, I don't think Luffy was cleanly stronger than Lucci pre-TS.
Just like Luffy won't be stronger than Kaido after this fight..
Still I dont think it's nearly as much of a difference to justify him growing as strong as Katakuri given how easily Katakuri handled essentially what was the limit of post TS Luffy.

why is it that Kaido and other Yonko have limitless stamina/haki and Luffy drains every few minutes ?
how many times has it been now that luffy lost all his stamina and haki and got refilled while Kaido has been fighting on from start of war and is still not affected
he fought 9 scabbards, 5 Supernova, Yamato, Luffy and he just doesn't have any limit .....SMH what the heck is this, there is no possible comparison between luffy and other Yonko :lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:

Yes. Your point?
Yes. He was still doing the same thing Kaido was doing. Just an excuse for losing.
Luffy never knocked Kaido out.
Yes and even with aCoC his attacks are doing the same nothing they were doing before aCoC.
I guess I won now, right Wessy? :smoothy:
Point being Kaido's durability made most of those attacks useless, and the rest useless through regeneration, he was only starting to show SIGNS of fatigue, not on shaky legs barely standing as Yamato called Luffy who relied on food to replenish SOME of his stamina.
Luffy was inexperienced with using adv CoC which drained far more stamina as Kaido commented on, Kaido didn't have to deal with that problem himself as he is an expert at using it, think mark think.
Exactly, Luffy has had to recover from multiple knock outs but you think that makes him more fresh than someone who hasn't been knocked out? You must be fucking retarded.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Sneak attack. Roger dies if someone stabs him in the head with a sneak attack it means nothing.
If he wasn't SAVED by an old hag
He'd be dead
That's the same thing :yasu: Akainu got snuck by an enraged WB and survived, why couldn't prime Oden survive a love tap from Kaido???
Imagine wanking a character who got slept by a named attack from base Kaido not even in his prime when we have ppl like Luffy and Law eating adcoc attacks from a Prime Hybrid Kaido.

Do you honestly believe EoW Luffy can fend off the scabbards, Novas, Yamato and current Luffy who has ben throwing adcoc haymakers left, right and center??? Are you ppl ok??
Luffy has been getting hit by attacks from kaido that do way more damage than what the others can dish out(excluding current Luffy). And Luffy is a beast when it comes to take hits. So yes he can fend them of. Most of them he can one hit KO now.

Bege, Drake and Apoo are absolute dog shit so far.
Izo managed to bring better performance, by defeating a CP0 member, than Drake and Apoo combined. They are overrated.
The Worst Generation is a group, so are the commanders. You can't nitpick the upper commanders and put them with the lower Worst Gen members
The Worst Generation has far better portrayal across the board, it isn't even close, that one panel of Morgan alone proves it

Better feats than Zoro

Keep crying Luffy going to take down Kaido. Imagine bragging that Luffy isn't going to take down Kaido yet.

As I said matter of when not if. Even if he goes down again Luffy will come back stronger widening the gap between him and Zolo so Luffy being knocked out again is actually bad for you Zolotards.

:vistalaugh:
Its funny how some still think Zoro losing conciseness because of the medicine side effect (twice the damage) and encountering Death is meaningless. It's done for a reason.

Zoro grows the most he is closer to death and Oda just had him meet Death. Luffy will need all the power ups he can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.