What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kubo destroyed my favs. Ulqiorra becomes dust, Stark dies and Harribel gets enslaved.
:josad:
Kubo created loads of amazing characters with lots of potentials. Most of them are really likable, unique, and memorable but too bad he almost always fails to utilize them to the fullest. Some characters have dumb endings. I think Ulqiorra's ending was fine; I mean he had his ten minutes of fame before turning into ashes. Coyote wasn't too bad either but I certainly feel like he deserved far better.

The Worst Generation is a group, so are the commanders. You can't nitpick the upper commanders and put them with the lower Worst Gen members
The Worst Generation has far better portrayal across the board, it isn't even close, that one panel of Morgan alone proves it
You do realize that includes bums like Hawkins and Bonney right

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Do you honestly think the scabbards could withstand an AoE RoC gattling? Yes Luffy could fend off Yamato 1vs1.

Kaido has better defense and regen, do you think Shanks can tank all of those blows that Kaido takes near zero damage from, or do you think he would dodge and block and beat them?

Why are you adding Luffy in to things Luffy would have to tank? Do you think it was easy for Luffy to tank all of Kaido's attacks when he didn't have adv CoC to defend with?
Do you see Luffy surviving a gamma knife, roc gatling, culverin, ashura e.t.c??
My point is Luffy ain't surpassing Kaido after Wano and Shanks will be lucky to survive the Scabbards let alone the Novas.

The Worst Generation is a group, so are the commanders.
That is like saying all Shichibukai are the same lvl while Mihawk alone could stomp old Shichibukai team by himself.
Luffy,Kid,Zoro and Law play a whole different league then Apoo,Drake and co.
People used Urouge to hype Drake and Apoo, fact is that Oda kinda give Urouge a different threatment then for Drake and Apoo.
Also fact is, a hella nerfed exhausted Izo almost defeat both CP0 members in a 2vs1, something with Drake+Apoo+Two Numbers fail to do. A fucking injuried Izo did it, a fresh one would beat both at the same time.
By Portrayal Oda legit show Izo capable to take two WG members at the sametime, yeah it sound pretty not right but that is what we got this chapter.

People downplay YC commanders and veterans, imagine what Vista or Marco would do, perhaps beat 2Cp0 members+Drake and Apoo together. And the portrayal make sense, based how easily Pero handle Capone strongest form.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Luffy has been getting hit by attacks from kaido that do way more damage than what the others can dish out(excluding current Luffy). And Luffy is a beast when it comes to take hits. So yes he can fend them of. Most of them he can one hit KO now.
I know Luffy is a beast but he isn't taking a quarter of the hits on Kaido.

The Worst Generation is a group, so are the commanders.
The weakest commanders, ie YC4 like Snack and Perospero, are very likely above Apoo and Drake combined, Izo proved it this chapter.

I agree that the strongest supernovas are above Commanders but let's be honest, frauds like Drake and Apoo just get carried by the top supernovas. They are not even above the flying six, a bunch of mid trio levelled characters. I don't even want to talk about Hawkins.
Urouge is the only exception among the non top supernovas possibly being significantly stronger than the weaker bunch.

Akainu wasn't getting manhandled. He blew off WB's face and fucked up his innards. Did we read the same story??
No one is manhandling Akainu. Not Primebeard, not Ryuma, not EoS Luffy and certainly not Kaido.
You read two piece dude current Luffy beat akainu mid diff let alone EoS luffy

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Point being Kaido's durability made most of those attacks useless, and the rest useless through regeneration, he was only starting to show SIGNS of fatigue, not on shaky legs barely standing as Yamato called Luffy who relied on food to replenish SOME of his stamina.
Luffy was inexperienced with using adv CoC which drained far more stamina as Kaido commented on, Kaido didn't have to deal with that problem himself as he is an expert at using it, think mark think.
Exactly, Luffy has had to recover from multiple knock outs but you think that makes him more fresh than someone who hasn't been knocked out? You must be fucking retarded.
Kaido's durability made all attacks useless except one - Zoro's Asura. That's the only thing that left a mark.
Kaido was on shaky legs exactly from Asura hit itself.
Yamato never called Luffy on shaky legs, that's your headcanon based on wrong translation.

Inexperience drawing more stamina is another headcanon of yours, Wessy-chan.
I dont think Luffy is more fresh than the guy who has been fighting non-stop, I know he is more fresh.
All your excuses are useless and you have another L coming towards your boy. Are you ready? :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.