What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not sure about that is possible , but BB might be still considered stronger, depends on what he and his crew did during the time or if he how many DFs thay have stolen, anyway i think not the WG will go after Luffy but BB since he would not want to fight a stronger version of him, he would come to regret his underestimation of Luffy after WCI.
Nah arc after arc Luffy has been getting massive hype. This will be the one where the whole world will turn their eyes on Luffy.

even if he beats Kaido by some technicality people will give him credit and call him the strongest. His crew will also get a lot stronger as well

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The thin scar was tiny and useless, Zoro almost burst into tears afterwards, and Oda doesn't bother drawing it anymore aside from the occasional panel where you need a magnifying glass to see it.
GIRIGIRI de tatteru, learn basic Japanese before you lean on Liz over the scans.
Kaido literally said Luffy's sloppy adv CoC usage was wasteful, maybe if you didn't speedread/skip any non Zoro panels you'd know that.
If you think knock outs are "rest" then you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, big surprise lol.
I didnt ask for your opinion of the scar. Manga has said that nothing else has damaged Kaido's body that much.
Crying and downplaying it cant help your cause, Wessy-chan.
I will trust more what I see than any translation out there - that's how I stay right aka Luffy isnt on his last legs. He was actually fresh, lol.

Or do you wanna say he can fight better and more on his last legs than when he is fresh? Silly, Wessy-chan... Use common sense.
Luffy's aCoC usage was literally identical to Kaido's. There is no mystery behind it, you either coat yourself in it or you dont.
Not a single knockout has affected Luffy, in fact, he only benefited from them. You would know if you paid attention, lol.

People in here trying to overanalyze the Izo fight when I don't think Oda was writing it from a Powerlevel point of view

Why did Drake lose the first time? To hype up the CP0 since this was their first fight and they wouldn't feel too strong if they lost their first fight no matter how much hype they have

Why did Izo take one down with him? To show how "desperate" the situation is. One could say he made the CP0 look bad but I think Oda just couldn't make an Oden Scabbard and Whitebeard commander look too bad so he wanted a Compromise where Izo's "willpower" is showcased by fighting two guys on his level like Marco did and even taking one down with him even with his injury

Why did Drake get up? To showcase his "willpower" and refusal to be a burden on Luffy who saved his life.

Regardless of whether or not Oda executed his plans correctly I think Oda is thinking more in terms of "Dramatic storytelling" than "Powerlevels" when he writes these scenes.

For example the reason why Izo performed worse than Franky or Brook against a similar group of Gifters is to give him an injury so his willpower can be showcased, and to show us that even with all the loses the beast Pirates suffered they are still a Yonko crew who are much more dangerous than the average New World Fodder. Marco even said so himself this chapter stating that he can't let his guard down, and that's a Yonko first Mate saying that

I am not saying Izo doesn't look like he could clown Drake and Apoo at the moment, just that we should look at the chapter from Oda's point of view rather than a Powerscaling point of view

@ConquistadoR @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Peroroncino @Steven @solis @Cinera @Garps tekkai

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
People in here trying to overanalyze the Izo fight when I don't think Oda was writing it from a Powerlevel point of view

Why did Drake lose the first time? To hype up the CP0 since this was their first fight and they wouldn't feel too strong if they lost their first fight no matter how much hype they have

Why did Izo take one down with him? To show how "desperate" the situation is. One could say he made the CP0 look bad but I think Oda just couldn't make an Oden Scabbard and Whitebeard commander look too bad so he wanted a Compromise where Izo's "willpower" is showcased by fighting two guys on his level like Marco did and even taking one down with him even with his injury

Why did Drake get up? To showcase his "willpower" and refusal to be a burden on Luffy who saved his life.

Regardless of whether or not Oda executed his plans correctly I think Oda is thinking more in terms of "Dramatic storytelling" than "Powerlevels" when he writes these scenes.

For example the reason why Izo performed worse than Franky or Brook against a similar group of Gifters is to give him an injury so his willpower can be showcased, and to show us that even with all the loses the beast Pirates suffered they are still a Yonko crew who are much more dangerous than the average New World Fodder. Marco even said so himself this chapter stating that he can't let his guard down, and that's a Yonko first Mate saying that

I am not saying Izo doesn't look like he could clown Drake and Apoo at the moment, just that we should look at the chapter from Oda's point of view rather than a Powerscaling point of view

@ConquistadoR @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Peroroncino @Steven @solis @Cinera @Garps tekkai
Izo is severely underestimated too he is still a WB commander

Yeah,its more for the sake of Drama and not some PL stuff

This chapter sucks. It is clearly the preparation of Luffy's defeat(good) but his awakening to win the 4th round.

Saying Big Mom got defeated makes no sense. If she gets defeated her homies will disappear including Zeus, Prometheus, Hera and Napoleon.

Izou defeating an CP-0 member while also injuring CP-0 Boss after having hard time agaisnt fodders just sucks. No other option.

Kid and Law sucking Luffy's balls...

Franky saving Zoro are literally the most important panels.
Post automatically merged:

More like NO Piece

Hiyori should burn Orochi. I think she will kill him, since that was her wish.

This chapter sucks. It is clearly the preparation of Luffy's defeat(good) but his awakening to win the 4th round.

Saying Big Mom got defeated makes no sense. If she gets defeated her homies will disappear including Zeus, Prometheus, Hera and Napoleon.

Izou defeating an CP-0 member while also injuring CP-0 Boss after having hard time agaisnt fodders just sucks. No other option.

Kid and Law sucking Luffy's balls...

Franky saving Zoro are literally the most important panels.

More like NO Piece
no they doesn't have to disappear some DF effect remains even after the death or defeat of user. best example is Tama's DF she was unconscious still Speed and the animals remained her subordinates

I guarantee the people you tag they probably don't want admit it is thinking "that cool but drake still trash, cpo trash, izo goated" and it facts lol

If half her face was hot and so was her body why would you expect her to be ugly lol
In her 20s her face was normal while in her 40s BM’s face was wide so I thought it’s not a stretch to assume Oda would troll us and have BM’s face very wide in her 20s as well lol

Izo is severely underestimated too he is still a WB commander
Underestimated? He said to be having hard time against fodders that Luffy, Zoro and Big Mom could knock out with CoC. Even Usopp is handling CoC. They are also fodders that BM could use her powers to steal their lifes.

This is just bad writting and inconsistency. Izou is weak and was already very hurt. He fought Kaido! Not only that but he most likely fought 1v2 and at least the guy he defeat was fresh clean and not hurt like CP-0 Boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.