What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My man the CP0 boss almost had a heart attack when he got the orders of Gorosei telling him to interfere against fucking Kaido :suresure:
This man like “damn why couldnt I just stay in the blues as a marine” lmao
Post automatically merged:

If Lucci was there....he wouldve intercepted Kaido and Luffy. Zero fucks given.
There’s a fine line between being bold and being an idiot and Lucci would be doing a backflip to the idiot side if he did that

It’s not inconsistent. Izo’s previous feats were disarming King and damaging Kaido… Nothing about that suggests that he should be weaker than these Veteran level CP-0 guys… It’s not like the Cp-0 guys have ever been indicated to be commander level

him getting damaged by beast pirates fodder is ignoring that time when Zoro and Kid actually got stalled out by the same beast pirates fodder… And Zoro and Kid should be massively stronger than Izo so him getting damaged by them is once again consistent
Disarming King is not strength feat. He was just fast. Even Zoro was once disarmed by King because of his tricky sword.

Damaging Kaido also is not a big deal. Momonosuke is damaging him.

Getting damage by fodders is exactly what makes Izo weak. Kid and Zoro were never stalled by them. Zoro just got tired because of Enma and fighting GIFTERS not only fodders. And Kid... I really don't remember any situation where he stalled against fodders.

Descendant of O’Hara with massive Government intel and restricted knowledge, Niko Robin:
“The masked agents are the strongest Cipher Pol operatives.”

You:
“C’mon guys, there’s definitely stronger people being saved for the final war.”

That's literally not at all what I said.

I said CP-0's leader might not be there. I said there could be other masked members stronger than these here. That's all.

big mom isn't the main antagonist of the arc that's why oda didn't show her it's also for the same reason that he didn't show her using the adv CoC against law and kidd and also for the same reason that the flashback in pirate rocks was not shown from his point of view:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

That's literally not at all what I said.

I said CP-0's leader might not be there. I said there could be other masked members stronger than these here. That's all.
On what basis do you even think CP0 has a leader other than the Gorosei.

Big Mom is sexy asf, also Oda we don't get enough of Snakeman........ Its Definitely the probably the most visually appealing form in Luffys Bag.

Theres something so satisfying about it....

Status
Not open for further replies.