What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
big mom isn't the main antagonist of the arc that's why oda didn't show her it's also for the same reason that he didn't show her using the adv CoC against law and kidd and also for the same reason that the flashback in pirate rocks was not shown from his point of view:cheers:
That pretty dumb excuses for big mom. She is antagonist of wano arc. The wano war start between two emperors. Big mom got defeated by law and Kidd and narrator stated it.
Her advanced coc attack is that she use on page one.
‘Luffy and zoro are already stronger than big mom and can win against her just fine.

Semantics and not the point of what we are talking about. I said there might be a CP-0 leader. You said I'm coping yet you said it yesterday.

This has nothing to do with powerscaling, it has to do with who's in Wano and who isnt.
I said that the only things I think confirmed are the Coastguard officer and the fleet admiral, whereas the land army leader and CP0 leader are speculation.

And you still haven’t answered my question, on what basis do you think CP0 has a leader other than the Gorosei?

Technically Luffy's dialogue about Gear 4 doesn't discount another Gear 4 form. He could go Boundman or real Tankman too. It just the "last time" he's transforming
Post automatically merged:

I said that the only things I think confirmed are the Coastguard officer and the fleet admiral, whereas the land army leader and CP0 leader are speculation.

And you still haven’t answered my question, on what basis do you think CP0 has a leader other than the Gorosei?
Bro, that's hypocritical. You were are saying it as speculation yesterday. I'm literally saying it today AS speculation too.

There is nothing that makes me think it. Literally said it's a guess, that's it. Enough of this powerscaling nonsense. I don't have an agenda trying to downplay Admirals.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Okay on Luffy’s G4 Hydra attack: it has a cool name but it feels the same as any other no-name attack.

Kaido should be able to tank this just fine. I swear this feels like a Damned Punk type of attack, G3 Roc Gatling was way more impressive.
It's basically just Snakeman + CoC
Crydo too slow to keep up though
Definitely better than Damned Punk

It's Kong Gatling but Snakeman's version.

Black Mamba is Kong Organ.

It's basically just Snakeman + CoC
Crydo too slow to keep up though
Definitely better than Damned Punk
Which one is the simultaneous version? Kong Organ? Because it feels like that, Mamba felt like a rapid fire gatling whereas Hydra is a 9-headed snake so it should be simultaneous in that sense.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Okay on Luffy’s G4 Hydra attack: it has a cool name but it feels the same as any other no-name attack.

Kaido should be able to tank this just fine. I swear this feels like a Damned Punk type of attack, G3 Roc Gatling was way more impressive.
It's culverin. Not sure where pp are getting gatling from. Slapped adcoc on culverin and called it hydra

Status
Not open for further replies.