What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point.
Assuming Drake takes care of Bowl hat

Law Kidd Killer Inu Neko Kawamatsu Jibei and Denjiro and Brook and Yamato and Zunisha and Momo

Vs

Smoothie Daifuku and the Last CP0 Member

Lmao, this is a Stomp
You forgot Lucci coming his way. I seriously think an admiral is also on the move, it’s impossible such a big event is happening and Navy won’t respond.

You forgot Lucci coming his way. I seriously think an admiral is also on the move, it’s impossible such a big event is happening and Navy won’t respond.
So Lucci, Kaku, Third CP0, Smoothie, Daifuku, Maybe Snack Vs Kawamatsu Jinbei Brook Denjiro, The Dukes who can still using Sulong, Law, Kidd, Killer, Heat, Bepo, Base Franky, Nerfed Marco, Tama's 100+ gifters, Yamato, Zunisha, Momo

Still a stomp. Especially when the CP0 and BMP won't co operate

Any high tier swordsman caps BB. If Oda wants to end the BB vs SHs battle real quick, all he needs to do is switch the matchup.
Shanks couldn't to a base BB, no sword scars on BB, there are blade marks on Shanks from BB though, not from Mihawk though. :suresure:
Need to stop falling for fake swordsman hype, One Piece doesn't work like that.

The BMP would get stomped if they arrived at this point @Paperchampion23
well i assume they will come after Kaido is defeated and Onigashima is fallen, so they might try to take revenge on Luffy and the alliance but expect those who are still fine and can fight to defeat them.
Yamato should be able to defeat Smoothie
and you still have Jinbe, Nami, Usopp , Brook , Franky and maybe even Sanji since he might targeted as well,( pretty sure the BMP hates him lol he didn't die and let them have what they want) Law and Kid's crews, there are enough people who can make an end to them.

If Luffy's awakening enable him to be a giant of any size, then i expect him after sending Kaido flying, to jump down , transform into enermous giant and lift Onigashima and let it down slowly and avoid that many people die.

Status
Not open for further replies.