How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laido gonna lose in less than 24 hours to an upstart pirate cope boyo :kuzanshut:

Means that Kaido was weakened down enough by others so Roofie can win in less than 24 hours πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Battyboy :okay:

No. Someone will fight Akainu long enough to weaken him so ruffie can win. Power of MC and that crap
Do you really think that when it’s time to fight the admirals that those fights will last for days. No they will end in a few hours as well. I don’t really understand what you guys are debating about.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
we have possible explanation for the first three but the fourth one is a dumb one if you ask me . Queen knew sanji is vanished he might even attack but queen got distracted and get blasted off if queen is not able to sense sanji presence even though he used COO. then it's sanji skill to hide his presence and also that perfectly fits for sanji because his epithet is stralthblack according to germa.
Oh so you magically give sanji an ability to hide his presence but not the others?
Oden also got distracted and so did all the others is it their fault too?
You are just trying to excuse what sanji did to the point you giving him new abilities to excuse it.

Mfs come to the one site were zoro fans can speak without mods going all hitler and banning them. Then they start crying like bitches. Fuck off to reddit or some shit then :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Do you really think that when it’s time to fight the admirals that those fights will last for days. No they will end in a few hours as well. I don’t really understand what you guys are debating about.
Powerful opponents will always be weakened down enough for Luffy so he can stand a chance. Why quote me if you don't understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.