How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
weakLings fight will get long enough to decide who is the weakest AdmiraL.
Post automatically merged:

Yes built like YCs
Laido gonna lose in less than 24 hours to an upstart pirate cope boyo :kuzanshut:

That only means they were at the same level of strength and couldn’t defeat each other sooner. Ace and jinbe fought for 5 days but each of them lost to akainu in minutes. Oda can’t really draw the fight out to 10 days. Ofc he’ll finish it within the night of the raid.
Means that Kaido was weakened down enough by others so Roofie can win in less than 24 hours 🤷🏾‍♂️

They might be jerking each other off for 9 days out of the 10 days fight for all we know :milaugh:
Battyboy :okay:

When Luffy fights akainu do you think hell draw a 10 days long fight?
Post automatically merged:

Also gotta stop calling Luffy an upstart, Gorosei themselves said this was a world class fight.
No. Someone will fight Akainu long enough to weaken him so ruffie can win. Power of MC and that crap

I don’t see how anybody would be reading one piece and think kings attack are stronger than kaido….or zoro who is passed out is going to kill luffy….

On topic as much as we want to deny, but oda quality as a writer has gone down cause wtf is this shit…. I kid you not when I say fairy tail 100year quest is currently more interesting then this…, why is luffy losing for the 100th time

Like right now, no matter how you want to spin, whether zoro kills kaido or luffy gets back up and beats kaido… it’s just shit writing

I’m waiting to see the rubbish oda wants to explain

Let me not even get started on bigmom forgetting how to use kings haki coating

A war between 2 of the strongest villians and not a speck of stake is seen…. Just vibes and I’m going to be pirate king

And drake I’m just disappointed man
I just want to see bounties and what is happening around the one piece world

Kaido fight the 9 scabbards, 5 SN(including Kid and Law), Yamato, an even stronger powered up Luffy(with adcoc), and potentially an even stronger awakened one

Meanwhile Big Mom fight and loses to Kid and Law

:josad:
And perhaps Marco and other could now jump again, we could get a Bullet situation like everyone vs Awakened Kaido.
Kaido list of people who fight him could rise more and more, dude don´t know when to lose.

Like i said yesterday this arc has a pattern of bad guys sneak attacking thr good guys.
Kaido sneaked Oden
Kamazo sneaked Zoro
Kaido sneaked Luffy
Sanji sneaked Queen.
Theres a theme here.
:hope:
we have possible explanation for the first three but the fourth one is a dumb one if you ask me . Queen knew sanji is vanished he might even attack but queen got distracted and get blasted off if queen is not able to sense sanji presence even though he used COO. then it's sanji skill to hide his presence and also that perfectly fits for sanji because his epithet is stralthblack according to germa.

Status
Not open for further replies.