How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway Coo or advcoo is just bullshit power. Luffy is battling the so call strongest creature and all senses are used in this fight.
How in the world cant he feel that CP0 is coming....like does Oda use COO just to track on woman or booze or food?

What a bullshit power, Kata lost some position.....advcoo one of the most overvalued power in One Piece:josad::kuzanshut:

CP0 reaching the rooftop in less than a chapter when they were previously -2 floor near Yamato.... I dont wanna hear any excuse about other character not reaching the rooftop because is to dangerous....what a fuck:josad:

almost 2-3 chapters of fight for Luffy&Kaido if we take in consideration that Mom went down in the same amount of chapters I feel like the end is not that far.

X Drake is defeated, gets back up, is defeated again. Luffy boastfully announces several times that he will become the Pirate King, and is then beaten up by Kaido each time. Each new chapter makes me feel like Kaido when he's drunk. I might cry, get upset, or just laugh because it's so ridiculous.

Yeah but this is how you are when you take a direct hit from an admiral

Alright well let’s just pretend An Old, sick, Past his prime, nursing home, bad back & hip, golden girls watching, life alert, prune juice drinking ass walking corpse didn’t just TOSS and immobilize a full HP Admiral who’s most likely in his prime

and WB did this with limited haki…..not only that but Marco and Jozu are casually tagging AdmiraLs and making them bleed

Last edited:
My boys Aka inu and Ak Oji fought for 10 days, such power :steef:

Meanwhile the World's Strongest Creature will lose to upstart pirates (of 2 years) in less than a day :suresure:
dude when both power at same level. Even cabbaji and that guy lion mounted guy in buggy crew fought for one whole day. Does this mean they were actually stronger than luffy and zoro at that time .no right?

ZKK is coming, shut the fuck off and enjoy a new L for luffy. Gosh that advcoo is utterly trash.

Zoro>=Luffy (cuz Zoro slashes are much more effective than luffy punches) and the so call advcoo is garbage
All the other stats are basically the same.
And this is why Zoro isn’t the MC cause he’s so much weaker

Meanwhile the World's Strongest Creature will lose to upstart pirates (of 2 years) in less than a day :suresure:
weakLings fight will get long enough to decide who is the weakest AdmiraL.
Post automatically merged:

Marine Admirals are just built different. Blame Oda
Yes built like YCs

That only means they were at the same level of strength and couldn’t defeat each other sooner. Ace and jinbe fought for 5 days but each of them lost to akainu in minutes. Oda can’t really draw the fight out to 10 days. Ofc he’ll finish it within the night of the raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.