How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that great storytelling? Zoro ignoring the established side effects of the medicine to kill Kaido is good storytelling to you?
Zoro ignoring what? Oda can't heal him now?

You know its always you people talking about good writing and that shit. Okay explain to the class what good writing will stop Kaido ever breaking out of prison and coming back to wano to carry on his tyranny.

The floor I yours now Mr good writing

Even if we want to push the narrative that Kaido should fly over Wano capital in dragon form just to die to Zoro ( who is not a position to do so) just doesn't make sense unless he get another Mink medicine in which case he will die.

Macro hasn't shown the ability to bring to heal broken bones and internal injuries.
Zoro bones and etc are no longer broken his body is just absurd pain.

It's like the effects of Kuma DF I think.

He’s the main character not Zoro
Besides you were all calling Zoro “nerfed” when he was heavily injured

Now all of a sudden when he’s more heavily injured you think he can kill the unkillable…..this isn’t fairy tail lol
Most Zoro fans are fairy tail fans.

They want Zoro to be like Erza who just wins because she's Erza so broken bones + double damage + depleted haki according them can't stop Zoro.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

KAIDO will compromise Seppuku for the way he won now.
How shaken is he?
Simply because, without your consent, someone who was ordered to meddle in the fight did so.
:pepemy::pepemy::pepemy:
Damn so Aokiji, Kizaru and Akainu shouldn't be alive anymore.
:tchpepe::tchpepe:
Aokiji is not even shaken by the way he beat JOZU.
Akainu is attacking a man who is having a heart attack, and the fodder is piercing WB while Akainu fights him.
Kizaru getting help from a vice admiral.

Exactly,Kaido will only be defeated if he gets killed.
Nah you're wrong. A rubber punch will put him down for good. It won't kill him mind you, but he'll never come back to Wano cause Luffy stopped him that 1 time. Peak writing
Post automatically merged:

As predicted you have no counter argument
Even you know it’s trash writing
Cry freak

Zoro ignoring what? Oda can't heal him now?

You know its always you people talking about good writing and that shit. Okay explain to the class what good writing will stop Kaido ever breaking out of prison and coming back to wano to carry on his tyranny.

The floor I yours now Mr good writing
How can Oda heal him fast enough in a way that makes sense? Explain that to me and I'll accept ZKK with no issue

Why do you keep putting words in my mouth? I never said any of this

Most Zoro fans are fairy tail fans.

They want Zoro to be like Erza who just wins because she's Erza so broken bones + double damage + depleted haki according them can't stop Zoro.
Right! At one point erza’s body was fully broken minus one arm and she still ended up 1 shotting a dragon or some shit. This is what Zoro fans call “good writing”

Status
Not open for further replies.