How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
>Luffy gets FS.
Luffybros: Now he is untouchable.
Gets knocked out by Kaido.

>Luffy gets ID.
Luffybros: Now he will beat Kaido alone.

>Luffy gets aCoC.
Luffybros: Now he wins.

>Eats his stomach full.
Luffybros: Luffy wins, this time for real.
Get's knocked out by Kaido.

Luffybros: He will get Awakening and win, no jokes this time. :rolaugh:
I have said thousand times that Luffybros shouldnt take part in power scaling because they are incapable of thinking.
But, whatever you do, dont stop trying. Free entertainment is free entertainment. :saden:

>Luffy gets FS.
Luffybros: Now he is untouchable.

>Luffy gets ID.
Luffybros: Now he will beat Kaido alone.

>Luffy gets aCoC.
Luffybros: Now he wins.

>Eats his stomach full.
Luffybros: Luffy wins, this time for real.
Get's knocked out by Kaido.

Luffybros: He will get Awakening and win, no jokes this time. :rolaugh:
I have said thousand times that Luffybros shouldnt take part in power scaling because they are incapable of thinking.
But, whatever you do, dont stop trying. Free entertainment is free entertainment. :saden:
Actually Luffy fans knew until Kaido has his flashback it ain't over.

You were confident Luffy would get clapped fairly last chapter Lik from Gear 4 running g out of stamina

Zori fans should just stay in their lane and be happy with the sloppy seconds they get it's what most of them get in real life anyway

J

Joy D. MADS

According to Google, Oda has a net worth of $200 million. I know he isn’t Bezos or Musk, but he should be able to afford a family on $200 million. I also think Oda has this obsession with the number 100. He seems to like paralleling events every 100 chapters, which probably explains why this arc has gone on longer than it should have.
He changed WCI as he himself said... He do it longer, and now he does the same with Asia arc, the arc being though since a lot and now he change things and stuff?

Man, it smells bad here. Editorial pressures.

Status
Not open for further replies.