How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Disagree on the mid-diff, more like an high-diff imo, but is a fair argument.
I'm saying that they have a better shot cause Fujitora himself seems to be a glass cannon (for the Top Tier standards I mean) so if Kidd or Law menages to create a couple of openings and actually land the heavy artillery on him, they both have a realistic chance of winning.
It's a if anyway..
Yeah that's the point. Fujitora is no more of a glass cannon than Shanks or Mihawk (once again for top tier standards). They would have insane COO, CQC skills/reactions and other abilities which allow them to compensate.

Kaido warned Zoro that he would attack him.
Reread the page.
He literally shouted to get Zoro's attention: "Hey pirate hunter, let Prometheus go".
Yeah, I don't disagree with that?
My whole point is that Law intercepted Kaidou mid-lunge when he went to attack Zoro, when his attention was on Zoro and not Law.

Nah law defeats fuji by feats
Yeah no. Especially when we haven't seen the upper limit of Issho yet.

How’s blocking a sneak attack?? He clearly reacts to Kaido attack speed, hence able to react to akainu. stop being so damn butthurt. An Kaido not caught off guard to begin with fool. Law shambles before Kaido attacks Zoro lol. His shambles instantaneous, he dodged Kaido an countered, an then reacted to Kaido counter. It’s all in black in white
Let’s not be completely idiotic!!! Kaido clearly attacking Law specifically, he reacts in enough time to use curtain. The bold truly shows how butthurt u are. Literally making no sense
Not talking about the Antibacterial Curtain, I was talking about the Injection Shot.

Either way, both you and I know that pre-emptively setting up a technique to block an incoming attack does not mean actual reactions are good enough to counter it.

an Ur assuming he does so fast enough kid can’t capitalize why??

An if he assign him to the ground or mamga then what?? Ur pretending Like these characters have Zero ability to defend or pressure characters, the manga itself implied there close to. It’s idiotic to say the least smh
Fodder metal literally melt in the mere presence of Sakazuki. He melted through the ground as well in Marineford, stop the cope.

The manga never implied that Kid or Law are close to the Admirals individually. Stop the reach.

Yeah that's the point. Fujitora is no more of a glass cannon than Shanks or Mihawk (once again for top tier standards). They would have insane COO, CQC skills/reactions and other abilities which allow them to compensate.

Yeah, I don't disagree with that?
My whole point is that Law intercepted Kaidou mid-lunge when he went to attack Zoro, when his attention was on Zoro and not Law.

Yeah no. Especially when we haven't seen the upper limit of Issho yet.

Not talking about the Antibacterial Curtain, I was talking about the Injection Shot.

Either way, both you and I know that pre-emptively setting up a technique to block an incoming attack does not mean actual reactions are good enough to counter it.

Fodder metal literally melt in the mere presence of Sakazuki. He melted through the ground as well in Marineford, stop the cope.

The manga never implied that Kid or Law are close to the Admirals individually. Stop the reach.
just zoro tard bullshit...

The previous post had nothing to do with Zoro but yet your retarded dumbass had to quote it as if I'm arguing for Zoro. Why don't you actually read the post and argue against it using actual points instead of relying on ad hominem?
calm down friend, you don't need to be angry because of a character. hugs and have a nice day.
:saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.