How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is on another level at the fight . Kaido know and predict how luffys attack should be . Luffy dont have any idea about how to defeat Kaido . He just hope that when he finished attack of series , kaido will fall . Kaido is not even this situtation . But , apparently, luffys df is about to awake . Kaido said that . His move is not normal . That means
Luffys DF is special confirmed .
all power upgrade was given to beat kaido .
MONSTER KAIDO .

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You can argue that being in a belligerent drunken state is far from calm and alert. Kaido did not take these fights fully seriously until he started to 1v1 Luffy. Hence, why he activated FS the moment that he met an attack from Luffy that actually confounds him.
No kata was seen eating donuts and couldn't use fs
Luffy couldn't use it in kuri
Kaido shat himself from the attack as proven by him shaking so he can't use fs
He was frozen hence meme screamed dodge

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kaidou: "Wi~~~~~~
Don't you think you're the only one
who can see the “future”!!!"

Suddenly, Kaidou moves at high speed and manages to escape from Luffy's punches.

Kaidou: "Heh...
Let me imitate you...!!
Wi~~~"

We see Kaidou has changed to dragon form and he's moving his body just like Luffy moves his arms when he uses Gear 4 (he can change his direction at will and very quickly). Kaidou enters in “Nusubito Jougo” mode (Stealing Drunk mode). Then he bites Luffy very hard.
So Kaido has the capacity to copy his opponent's abilities, sharingan style? Dude could copy advanced haki so long as he gets drunk? That's pretty cool ngl

And i love this bit inparticular. Fucking amazing the way it's worded here.
Kaidou: "Wi~~~~~~
Don't you think you're the only one
who can see the “future”!!!"

Suddenly, Kaidou moves at high speed and manages to escape from Luffy's punches.

Status
Not open for further replies.