How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize that she's probably going to reappear again, most likely in Elbaf.

Heck she might even get redeemed, don't think that Big Mom is going to be removed from the story completely.

Lol no wonder he's salty.:milaugh:
Big Mom ruining another arc we're all looking forward to it :seriously:

Akainu doesn't even have coc.

Its over. Kaido is a master of all 3 forms.

Akainu has emission. He's not good at haki
Son goku , Sonic, ,mario , bowser don’t have coc either. all beat kaido. Are you arguing kaido beat them when they don’t have coc user ? Superman neg diff kaido and he dont have coc user. That is fallacy logic.

Since when Akainu have emission and not good at haki ? He has coa and literally have barrier block and coO - not future sight thing.

This same guy tank better than kaido . Vista and Marco sneak attack can’t make Akainu bleed. curiel can’t hurt akainu or made him bleed.
kaido got cut by kinemon and bleed from here. Same kinemon got surprised by pica and got portrayed brook style not zoro . Izo hurt kaido. Please show me izo hurt akainu and no offscreen excuse please .

Akainu already have better status than kaido even he don’t have 3 master forms.

King and Marco beat katakuri even he is future user.

If Luffy awakens his fruit in the next chapters, then what's even left? I don't really get why Oda is seemingly throwing everything in Wano, including exploring conqueror's and maybe even fruit awakening even though we're yet to focus the plot on the first conqueror's user in the series and the only person with two fruits. I mean, I can pass conqueror's because Oda has built (not good enough, but well) a theme on it throughout Wano, but do we really need to explore fruit awakening now?

Also, how will Kaido handle Luffy's potential defeat here? I can see him just waiting for him to recover, maybe he will give him the hour Oden was granted?
He most likely won't master awakening in Wano, just gonna explore it abit.

So Kaido still has power ups and FS ? Well no wonder they call him the strongest BM is nothing near him based on what she showed. And he even already caught up that Luffy's being rubber doesn't make sense so it is confirmed now for sure that's Luffy's fruit is the one that the WG changed its name and now Luffy is gonna awaken it for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.