How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido confirmed to have future sight. We can further bury the idea that Zoro/Sanji ever had better CoA/CoO than Luffy. Luffy has always been better in both because it’s necessary for him to be better in both, since he takes on opponents vastly superior than those that his subordinates take on. Imagine ever having said that Luffy would be less capable to attack/defend against someone than his subordinates, despite that person being massively stronger than the people his subordinates fight. Luffy has always been better at every single combat stat, by a large margin, because he needs to be. End of story.

@Sentinel I'm really digging that whole natural rubber/oil theory now.

There is so much potential with that if that ends up being his awakening.
Kaido said this when seeing Snake Man's Culverin:

Kaidou: "The trajectory of this attack is curved...!?
It hurts...!!!
Considering the nature of gum, this kind of move should be impossible...!!"
Even Kaido thinks it's very odd about rubber behaving like that, at least that's how I interpreted this sentence. What do you think about that? I think Oda gave another hint at the whole natural rubber/oil stuff.

This was a cool scene despite Drake being hit with a lethal attack AGAIN, and if this isn't rock bottom / the 99% defeat at this, I don't know what the hell is. Let's see if he gets up again.

WOW. I'm--i reallu shocked, but also a bit disappointed that this is a rehash of what happened with Oden.

Kaido's drunken modes are hilarious!!

YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT.

I know the only way for Luffy is up, but did Drake fall AGAIN or did he withstand that blow?? From the spoilers, it seems to cut away without being clear AGAIN.

The scans would really help right now. Can't wait to see him to offer more of my thoughts.
If he withstand it Cpo wouldn't got away :kobeha::jackcopium:but he won't die or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.