How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Man I support zoro our speed kaido as new scar . @Peroroncino you are right.

Kaido fans can’t even decide the holding holding back guy when he scream a lot and got scared.

‘’people scream are not really holding back when taking damage.
Theres people saying kaido let himself be scarred just to downplay zoro its fucking ridiculous bro.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Not strange you are mentioning BM as if she was relevant now that's why my reaction.
BM ain't a FS user she was a punching bag .

Oda didn't highlight aCoC in Zoro ashura in the rooftop he only started using it vs King so he scarred Kaido with only CoA.
That's the logic you try to sell.

"Muh muh another character tagging a FS user I can't cope"
Please read what someone says before replying.

I mention Linlin because she is a character you can juxtapose into what you and other moss heads are not so slyly trying to pull. I'll make the argument simple for you since It might have gone over your head the first time.

1.You're trying to claim that Zoro tagged someone actively using FS when there is no evidence or even hinting that this was the case. If we took a poll, and asked all the forum users here if Kaido was using FS or had FS prior to this chapter, no bar a few people would even entertain that notion. Hence, why your banal attempt at wank comes off as weak and illogical. You can only argue things with a basis even if shaky.

2. My central point is that I could easily shoehorn Linlin into this conversation and said that she fought for multiple days or however long they fought against someone actively using FS and still couldn't be pushed into being half serious but I won''t because I'm not intellectually dishonest. It makes no sense to assume all of this without any basis. In fact, I have a far better case in making that argument since Linlin is outright superior to everyone Kaido has fought hence why he ought to be more on guard than on the rooftop when he underestimated everyone there.

3. I hope you're not daft and can comprehend basic logic. Oda straight up highlights Zoro's use of ACoC with Ashura right after Kaido is hit with it, by having Kaido question if Zoro also had COC.

4.In conclusion, Zoro tagging a FS using Kaido never happened and to assume that it did is shameless and unoriginal wank!

Doesn't matter

Zoro already blitzed Kaido once :cheers:
Luffy was blitzing him the whole time he tanked all attacks willingly he just complained for the first time that attacks really hurts and got serious and went using FS, Oda went all they way and made it clear that Kaido is using FS to understand Luffy's attack nature just like Katakuri did. but before he took every damn attack thrown at him because he didn't care about dodging in Zoro's case too , he was just surprised that Zoro's attack was able to cut him and thought about CoC being involved. he talk attack from every single one of them it seems willingly from Zoro too. if he cared to use FS luffy could have caught on that too but Kaido never used it. and he only recognized one person as strong and that is Luffy. Zoro's best attack merely draws blood from him he didn't even move for an inch.

Status
Not open for further replies.