How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if kaido has the future sight and speed to dodge snakeman, then why the fuck was he allowing himself to get hit by slower attacks.
I feel like he can't easily dodge Snakeman but he should to some extent 🤔 Luffy will really have to find a combination of power and velocity if he craves to defeat the monster.

We see Kaidou has changed to dragon form and he's moving his body just like Luffy moves his arms when he uses Gear 4 (he can change his direction at will and very quickly). Kaidou enters in “Nusubito Jougo” mode (Stealing Drunk mode). Then he bites Luffy very hard.

This man Kaido is a troll, he straight up dominated G4 ACOC Luffy lmfao. Remember when people were saying G4 Luffy would beat his ass :mihanha: @sanjikun

We see Kaidou has changed to dragon form and he's moving his body just like Luffy moves his arms when he uses Gear 4 (he can change his direction at will and very quickly). Kaidou enters in “Nusubito Jougo” mode (Stealing Drunk mode). Then he bites Luffy very hard.

This man Kaido is a troll, he straight up dominated G4 ACOC Luffy lmfao. Remember when people were saying G4 Luffy would beat his ass :mihanha:@sanjikun

But base Luffy is =< to Kaido, I don't understand?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

This man Kaido is a troll, he straight up dominated G4 ACOC Luffy lmfao. Remember when people were saying G4 Luffy would beat his ass :mihanha:@sanjikun
Sanjikun took a bigger L than drake and luffy combined this chapter :milaugh:

"We see Kaidou has changed to dragon form and he's moving his body just like Luffy moves his arms when he uses Gear 4 (he can change his direction at will and very quickly). Kaidou enters in “Nusubito Jougo” mode (Stealing Drunk mode). Then he bites Luffy very hard."

He became gay for Luffy and he bit as a way to steal his love

Kaido getting somewhere here my bros

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

It could have been super clash either could have won though maybe Kaido will still have Haki after that Luffy will not have it
Kaido talking about Luffy's condition and Luffy hold his breath not to run out of g4 makes me believe that kaido would have won the fight even if cp0 hadn't interfere.
I am not talking about the final attack only.
It's not like i am saying that you are wrong but
i believe it's the setup for Luffy's awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.