How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who thinks luffy final attack woulda done something? Oda Clearly showing if kaido go head up against a final attack with Oden and luffy and he couldn't see zoro final attack he can't win:lusalty: and most likely we might never know unless he goes head up against luffy assume awakening :kayneshrug:
We do know. Oda ripped off the Oden fight. Almost exactly the same.

If Kaido is gay for this gag then sanji is also gay for literally crossdressing:kayneshrug:
What a dumb comment.
Sanji was forced to wear that by people stronger than him at the time, and he ripped it off when he was serious.
Kaido is doing this when serious by his own choice.

Not that this makes Kaido gay, but comparing the two situations is apples and oranges.

Please read what someone says before replying.

I mention Linlin because she is a character you can juxtapose into what you and other moss heads are not so slyly trying to pull. I'll make the argument simple for you since It might have gone over your head the first time.

1.You're trying to claim that Zoro tagged someone actively using FS when there is no evidence or even hinting that this was the case. If we took a poll, and asked all the forum users here if Kaido was using FS or had FS prior to this chapter, no bar a few people would even entertain that notion. Hence, why your banal attempt at wank comes off as weak and illogical. You can only argue things with a basis even if shaky.

2. My central point is that I could easily shoehorn Linlin into this conversation and said that she fought for multiple days or however long they fought against someone actively using FS and still couldn't be pushed into being half serious but I won''t because I'm not intellectually dishonest. It makes no sense to assume all of this without any basis. In fact, I have a far better case in making that argument since Linlin is outright superior to everyone Kaido has fought hence why he ought to be more on guard than on the rooftop when he underestimated everyone there.

3. I hope you're not daft and can comprehend basic logic. Oda straight up highlights Zoro's use of ACoC with Ashura right after Kaido is hit with it, by having Kaido question if Zoro also had COC.

4.In conclusion, Zoro tagging a FS using Kaido never happened and to assume that it did is shameless and unoriginal wank!

1) do your poll.

2)for all we know BM/Kaido only sparred neither going all out.

3)if it was aCoC Kaido would have said "only a handful of the strongest can use it " to Zoro.
But he only say it towards Luffy .

4)The BM wank lord is trying to wank shame someone.
Seeing how she is down makes you want the rest share the cope ...

Anyways,
:myman:

Can you morons quote me correctly just once? I never said anything about Snakeman, because I consider Snakeman < Gear 3 in terms of power.

I was talking about Boundman, and Luffy was 1 hit away from beating Kaido's ass like Oden.
He went Boundman too lel, not that it mattered.

Oh yeah sure man he was 1 hit “wink” away from beating him, In Two piece :mihanha:, where Doffy is low top tier and Vergo is Yc1 😂😂😂😂😂

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Can you morons quote me correctly just once? I never said anything about Snakeman, because I consider Snakeman < Gear 3 in terms of power.

I was talking about Boundman, and Luffy was 1 hit away from beating Kaido's ass like Oden.
Stop it with the Boundman wank, Kaido 100% wouldn’t have been defeated by Luffy’s attack

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What a dumb comment.
Sanji was forced to wear that by people stronger than him at the time, and he ripped it off when he was serious.
Kaido is doing this when serious by his own choice.

Not that this makes Kaido gay, but comparing the two situations is apples and oranges.
Sanji was enjoying wearing and was even dancing on the beach with it. Pls read one piece wes-kun.

He went Boundman too lel, not that it mattered.

Oh yeah sure man he was 1 hit “wink” away from beating him, In Two piece :mihanha:, where Doffy is low top tier and Vergo is Yc1 😂😂😂😂😂
(1) I never said Vergo is "YC1"

(2) Oda is literally mirroring this scene. Luffy downed Dragon Kaido after eating Boro breath, and was about to go for the finisher

Status
Not open for further replies.