How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I mean can we even take these statements seriously? Kaido said Doffy was weak but ge said teenager Alber was so strong he should call himself King.
We have to take the statements seriously, or everything that is said in the manga no longer makes sense.
Also, the experiments King went through should have been insane.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
As much as a I hate saying this and I could still be wrong but I don't believe Big Mom has future sight at all, we know she can use haki including advanced CoC but I think Big Mom relies more on her devil fruit powers as well as her psychical strength and durability.
Yep. Kaido is soley a brawler and his DF doesn't give him the same level of Hax that the Soul Fruit gives Linlin. She can afford to take certain hits that he can't because she can ultimately actively heal and power up using her soul. Also it would make Katakuris presence at the tea party redundant if she did.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

You think teenage king can beat doffy?
They are two different cases, from the point of view of the kaido, someone so young, enduring what the king endured is worthy of bravery and praise, the young king is strong when compared to others of his age, there is a semantic gap for interpretations that the KAIDO's speech in relation to the KING gives us.

Also, one thing has nothing to do with the other, whoever declared Kaido as the strongest was KING and not Kaido himself, you can't take Kaido's statements seriously, that's one thing, but don't take it seriously the statements of the other characters, it makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.