How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are witnessing the most impressive feats in the series from Kaido on a chapterly basis and people are refusing to accept it

:gokulaugh::kayneshrug:
Taking nothing away from Luffy though, fighting Kaido 1v1 for a decent amount of time while he’s serious is a major win for him (and awakening is imminent)
Like i said this chapter throw out months of dragon form , slow or weak etc etc the fan base has been saying for months.
We seeing why Kaido WSC.

That was then and this is now. I could easily bring Zoro losing to the yeti bros :hihihi:

Like I said Zoro fought a combatant who has no adv haki abilities and a budget zoan df to cap it off
Even Mama's boy showed us an adv technique in fs. King on the other hand showed us Ace's abilities for the 100th time:kobeha:

Meanwhile Luffy is fighting Kaido who has all three adv haki + a mythical df :smoothieduck:
and also ace ability to top it off

That was then and this is now. I could easily bring Zoro losing to the yeti bros :hihihi:

Like I said Zoro fought a combatant who has no adv haki abilities and a budget zoan df to cap it off
Even Mama's boy showed us an adv technique in fs. King on the other hand showed us Ace's abilities for the 100th time:kobeha:

Meanwhile Luffy is fighting Kaido who has all three adv haki + a mythical df :smoothieduck:
Zoro was caught off guard by Yeti brothers. Unlike Luffy that has FS and is getting knocked out by anything.

Where the fuck Kaido showed to have ACoA? And King's Ancient Zoan makes it harder to fight than Katakuri's FS since it combines his Lunarian abilities to tank everything or to speed up.

Only advantage luffy has is kaido is very weakened
Luffy was barely standing going into this 1vs1 and Kaido just got in a free shot of one of his ultimate non awakened attacks. No advantage to Luffy whatsoever, Kaido is too strong to be seriously effected by any of the damage from the R5,Yamato or scrubbards, just like Luffy is too strong to be seriously effected by Ulti, Apoo, Queen, etc.

This chapter btw confirms multiple things:
1) You cannot deal with Snakeman w/o FS.
2) Luffy can incorporate KKG into his movements and it's not a one-time move at all.

FI Luffy pretty much destroys anyone not named Katakuri, Marco and King. The Cracker fight was bullocks. He could have ended that in a minute w/o plot restriction.
Edit: For some reason Oda also did not give him Roc attacks before the Kaido fight, even though he was practically able to perform those all the time lol
@Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel Luffy came out of the timeskip as a monster. Honestly Oda lowballed the shit out of him

Status
Not open for further replies.