How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giri giri de tatteru, it's canon and yes it makes sense considering the fact he was waking up from multiple knockouts and extreme fatigue to the point of being unable to move.
That said, Luffy's willpower is insane and allows him to push past states that others could not.
Luffy was barely standing after getting stabbed by Katakuri- he fought Kat for 1hr after then. LEARN TO READ.
Oh pls stop that with barely standing agenda
You think barely standing Luffy can fly from bottom of Onigashima to roof top in few sec??

You think barely standing Luffy can move with G2 speed so agile while matching Kaido Multi club attack??
If you call Luffy( who just rested some amount of time and even feed lots of food and meat before flying back to Onigashima) barely standing.
Then chap 1010 Zoro was even "more" barely standing and did better against Kaido.

I don't think I'll ever praise Zoro, but you made me do it because of your Luffy wank.

Even if I'm a hardcore Luffy fan, i won't have words to bedate to a character who's about to get whoop for the 4th time by the same dude who fought a gaunlet of strong character without rest.
ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.